What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 2 - LimeRock Park

Always nice when someone doesn't have his internet connection sorted and u get lag spiked out of the race..

I want to ask Djimy Paul for excuses for not having separated in time of the planned one, but with the ruined direction me it was impossible to make it more rapid.

Had to repair my wheel until last second for qualifying. Connected a new cable and made it to p4 in the starting grid. Good race until i reached p2 and closed the gap to the leader in traffic to 2 seconds. Then in traffic game crashed and screens went black. Restarted my pc, got onto track and made one lap on three wheels into the pits. Repair of 483 seconds. Done, got on track, made some laps, could have gone until the end, but unfortunately the engine blew most probably because of the damage during the black screen. Not ending the race on one of the first positions is one thing, but loosing a whole race in src-academy without my own fault is another.

I'm really really disappointed, good setup and good performance all over the weekend, then a rookie mistake at restart after first code80, will probably cost me the chance to obtain L4.
@Enzo Fazzi: can I race event4 to try finish 2 races and acquire the L4?

I saw that Rudy... Was nearly taken out myself...

Well, my strategy(one stop) really worked out as intended! Was up into P5, despite being stuck behind a slower guy fighting for 10th, took me like 20 laps to get past.
The strategy was my downfall as well... After the Code 80 that got me into P5 I slotted in half a second behind P4, and then got frustrated over him pulling away... Planted my rear tire on the grass and shot into the wall, then I'm stuck on the grass waiting for a clear track to go into. Into 10th again with screwed up steering and half dead front tire. 10 laps later I understeer into the wall and crashes out of the race :(

Lots learned in this race! I was almost ready to pull out of the race since I hate Lime Rock with a passion. But it was fun this race! Just hope that I didn't completely screwed up my chance for L4 ^^

This Race was lots better as the first startet from 28th but get no Problems, Fails or Something just drive my Race. Nearly Points but then .. The Wheel Crashed .. -_-

Apologies @Rudy van Buren and @Mohammed el Gueriri for those incidents. My game had a small graphics freeze everytime someone left the race session. Was very strange as it had not happened in practice, qualifying or Montreal.

That also comes from cars that have upgrades sadly. And you know how it is with these things, sometimes they happen, sometimes they don't and sometimes they surprise you and screw you over

People in division 1 really have to stop speeding at the beginning of the c80. If I start saying "code80 enforced" you have to be at 80, no excuse, no exception. If you are at 100 then you are not at 80.
Again 7 people caught and I give you more room for error than the drivers in VLMS got last season.

Well, that was, interesting ;)

Apologies to a quicker backmarker where I defended on the straight, I hope I didn't hold you up for too long..
Same for P1, thought you were the same car as the backmarker I passed a lap or two before.. Got the penalty
for it though ;)

P6, was beyond my expectations on this tiny track, with so many cars!

This was realy a hell race, i tryed to let everyone pass in the blue flag...... hope better luck next time :D

I'm really disappointed that my race ended 20 minutes early, because I had an amazing race.
I qualified 6th, but was involved in the accident in turn 1 putting me back all the way into last place.
I started gaining positions again and halfway through I was back in the top 10. With 20 minutes to I was in P6 or 7, but I got caught in traffic. I haven't watched the replay yet so I don't know if it was a stupid mistake from me or if there was contact, but I ended up in the wall with a car that wouldn't restart anymore.
I really hope this doesn't completely ruin my chances of getting L4.

Anyway, up until that point I had no trouble with traffic, so well done to everyone :) And this also was my first rF2 race using VR. What an amazing experience. And thanks to the one who suggested that HUD, it really helped with seeing flags.

1st congrats on the winners of both races,.
For me the race was OK, some scary things from people that I saw doing, but it didn't really affect me either by just missing me or me taking avoiding action.
I had a nice strategy for the race but that went out the window when the tires were lasting longer than expected. So I had to change my strategy and was on the back foot from there on. But I cant complain finished 11th so its all OK.

That make two races without any major incident, so I'm happy with that.

P.S. If the Admins do judge the drivers already and if I qualify for a license , can they let the drivers know so they can give the chance to other drivers on the reserve list.

A bit dissapointed with last code-80 , because my gap to Geuze was 7 sec. When code-80 enforced , gap began to grow ... 8,9,10,11,12 ... completly disaster , I could to take him , but from the other hand 7th position very good for me. I got around 700 laps in practice , but start of the race was very interesting , I got my hands wet, because , at least little contact with grass throw you into the wall .
Congrats to Winner , and Marie Hrusсhka(from 29 to 8) very good job . Thanks everyone for this weekend , see you next week in the Istanbul Park .

Last edited:
Alexey, I hope you are not implying I gained unfair advantage during the last code 80. I was on the verge of overtaking a backmarker when the call came and backed off as I considered this a risk for being penalized for overtaking under c80. I then pushed really hard to overtake more people as a buffer between you and me. Sometimes, races are just that bit too short ;)

Alexey, I hope you are not implying I gained unfair advantage during the last code 80. I was on the verge of overtaking a backmarker when the call came and backed off as I considered this a risk for being penalized for overtaking under c80. I then pushed really hard to overtake more people as a buffer between you and me. Sometimes, races are just that bit too short ;)
Everything okay )
It is Racing (c) Daniil Kvyat