What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 2 - LimeRock Park

We will have a fourth race for people with L5 and only one race in S10. That's why I don't place reserves twice, this way the biggest number of people will be eligable for L4.

So I understand there will be a fourth race this season? I need to know because it is highly probable that I won't be able to race in Istanbul Park. That's why I need to know it for racing this Wednesday or leaving my place to another racer and wait to next season.

Unfortunately my T300 needs to be RMAd due to the belt going and the replacement not being here till Thursday..eugh. I'll be back for R3 :)

hi all, i have a little question, i was racing in lime rock, the last corner i went over the curbs, after a bigg spin i came back in the pits.
What happens when this is in the race ? May i continue ore a dnf ? I hope you understand my english

Finally, I cannot drive this Wednesday because I'm having some problems with my internet connection. I would ask to the admins to remove me from this season so I'll wait to complete the next one. Another reserve could take better advantage instead of me.

Yeah, unfortunately, I won't be able to race for the same reason as Pedro, sorry for the short notice but my ping can be measured in years...

For the past 4 hours (all of my free time today :mad:) i've been trying to fix my problem with RF2. It won't start. I am still trying, but i doubt i'll be able to do it before the race starts. I am sorry, hopefuly you can get a reserve to hop in :Cry: :crying:.

For the past 4 hours (all of my free time today :mad:) i've been trying to fix my problem with RF2. It won't start. I am still trying, but i doubt i'll be able to do it before the race starts. I am sorry, hopefuly you can get a reserve to hop in :Cry: :crying:.

Turn it off and turn it on again :D :D

giphy.gif

I have a problem with my connection, I disconnect again and again, I can not reach server 2 more than 5 min without my connection being cut. Edit: lost connection during launch rounds, desolate and disappointed to have problems this evening when it happens ever, I solve this as soon as possible and would be present in istambul

Last edited:
Well my RF2 decided to crash. Sorry if that meant I took anyone out. @Enzo Fazzi As I didn't finish this race can I still get SR.C License 4 by racing round 3? I missed round 1.