What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 2 - LimeRock Park

People in division 1 really have to stop speeding at the beginning of the c80. If I start saying "code80 enforced" you have to be at 80, no excuse, no exception. If you are at 100 then you are not at 80.
Again 7 people caught and I give you more room for error than the drivers in VLMS got last season.

divison 2 is no exeption. I got rear ended right at the start of code 80. At the time i was rear ended i stoped replay and looked around how fast are others. Some were cool, but one or two were still over 200 km/h and a lot of drivers at least well over 100.

After I got killed in the formation lap, I don't understand how is possible to spin with the limiter, I thought it was impossible to finish it, entire race with the steering wheel broken. It's a miracle that I finished it. See you in turkey

After I got killed in the formation lap, I don't understand how is possible to spin, I thought it was impossible to finish it, entire race with the steering wheel broken. It's a miracle that I finished it. See you in turkey

Yes I didn't know it was possible either. I apologize for my mistake. I was casually going thru the gears on the formation lap and suddenly I was on reverse and the car went a bit wild. Apparently I pressed up and down shifts at the same time which put the gear to neutral and then after another downshift it went to reverse. I can't express how sorry I am for the incident. I can only apologize and promise that it won't happen again. I had no idea the shifting works this way in this game. I know it's not an excuse but that's the truth. This was only my 6th or 7th race in this game and in every one there seems to be some new thing that I have to learn the hard way.

Also apologies to Ger for the tap that led to your dnf. I misjudged your exit speed and unfortunately gave you a small tap. After reviewing the replay it seems that it was my fault.

I want to ask Djimy Paul for excuses for not having separated in time of the planned one, but with the ruined direction me it was impossible to make it more rapid.

After saw the replay, I don't understand why you change the line BUT the result was not waht I want tonight, I wan't only finish finish the race. So It's not a problem mate :D

3 wide doesnt work into 1
1.png 2.png

Would it be possible that the servers are already running the correct time during practice?

Last edited:
Well, that was an interesting race. Started 21st and was 16th after turn 2. Moved up a couple of places more and then I had a couple of solid laps. Then a car warped in my car and spun me round. Got hit by a car that couldn't avoid me anymore and returned to the pits. 1st pistop: 490 seconds pit+repair. Then I got back on track in P34 and got to serve my drive through from my last race. Then I started chasing the people in front of me as I was driving behind P6 or P7 for quite some time and suddenly our cars warped inside each other. Luckily could drive back to the pits and repair the car. 2nd pitstop: 480 seconds+repair. Then rejoined the track and started getting positions back. After a code80 I lost the car at the uphill section. Luckily I could get back to the pits. 3rd pitstop: 380 seconds+repair. I rejoined somewhere in P24 and served my second drive through of the evening. Don't know why, but it might be a code80 thing so I'll take that experience with me to the next race and pay extra attention during the race. Then 10 minutes or so from the end I lost the car again on the uphill section after a code80. 4th pitstop: 390 seconds+repair. After my last pitstop I completed 2 more laps and then the race finished and I got P24 or P23. All in all a race I'd wish to forget quickly and hope I can put in a good performance next week.

I have to say from the 2 races I now did on RFactor2, I must admit I like the sim and the way the races are organized over here.

See you next week!

Server: Server1
Start: P21
Finish: P23/P24
Total pitstop time: 1720 seconds!
Penalties: 1 drive through

After saw the replay, I don't understand why you change the line BUT the result was not waht I want tonight, I wan't only finish finish the race. So It's not a problem mate :D
I think that if I don´t change the line, I can not go into box, there was too many cars to cross the road... Sorry again.

This was my first race with Sim Racing Club and was a very enjoyable experience. Limerock proved to be quite a challenge but taking a careful approach to racing and strategy paid off for me today. A good result against some very fast drivers.
Thanks to the admins for a very well organised event.:thumbsup: (y)
See you in Istanbul.

Goodmorning everyone.
Yesterday I had a lot of fun!
Thank simracingclub for the work they do.
Too bad for my previous race in Montreal.
I want to thank our Texas team leader Luca Lazzarato for the work done in the tests.
See you in Istanbul.

Was a fun race while it lasted. Lost some places missing the limiter button at the start o_O but quickly settled into a nice cruising mode.
Was not pushing all that hard and surprised as I was still gaining positions pretty fast, most of them simply by staying on track.
There were a couple of nice laps in a pack of four fighting somewhere around p10 at that time, was real fun guys thanks.

The early code 80's helped with tires, they were looking okay and was convinced 1 stopper would be easily achievable. Some guys in front of me pitted so I ended up at P5 just short of midrace. Not bad as I was at P21 at the end of lap 1 but more important I was feeling very comfortable.
As @Mikko Korkiakoski already mentioned that was where things quite literally went downhill for me. Mikko was faster and starting to look for a gap to pass. I was certainly not planning to defend position hard as I was more or less saving tires for one stopper.
I went a bit wide going uphill and again into next bend being wider than I wanted .The slight touch from Mikko was just enough to send me wide gliding along the railing on the grass and into the tire-walls breaking my engine, so sadly no way to get into pit for repairs.
Apology accepted Mikko, not the cleanest few corners of my race there, but I will probably still let the stewards have a look and decide what they make of the incident.

Guys, please do IRR reports if you think something wasn t OK in the race and it affected you. Dangerous driving, unsafe rejon and especially if someone hit your back or overtook you during C80. Do report, otherwise he will be sure everything was OK and he will repeat mistake also next time.

Sadly, in most cases we people learn lesson only when we suffer penalties.

Well the race was an experience for sure! Never thought I'd be able to hang on to @David Greco himself! And I did that for 30 mins or so. Sure, traffic played a role but hey, that's racing :)

But then it all went wrong. During the countdown for second C80 I hit the brakes hard and a bit early on the main straight and I guess it surprised @Jeroen Meijer who hit and damaged my left rear suspension quite badly. So I had to pit for repairs that took almost 4 minutes. Dropped down to 17th but made my way back to P10 in the end. Still 4 laps down :D

I had a pretty great setup for the track. LRP is one of those tracks that aren't great for racing to begin with but even worse if you don't have a setup that is easy on the left front. Luckily somehow I managed to create one that had even wear on left side tires.

Well the race was an experience for sure! Never thought I'd be able to hang on to @David Greco himself! And I did that for 30 mins or so. Sure, traffic played a role but hey, that's racing :)

But then it all went wrong. During the countdown for second C80 I hit the brakes hard and a bit early on the main straight and I guess it surprised @Jeroen Meijer who hit and damaged my left rear suspension quite badly. So I had to pit for repairs that took almost 4 minutes. Dropped down to 17th but made my way back to P10 in the end. Still 4 laps down :D

I had a pretty great setup for the track. LRP is one of those tracks that aren't great for racing to begin with but even worse if you don't have a setup that is easy on the left front. Luckily somehow I managed to create one that had even wear on left side tires.

Respect to you my friend for finishing the race no matter what. The real spirit of Endurance racing. That to me is much more important than any kind of win. Congrats!

Yeah. Props to David and Tero for the crazy pace and props to Tero for finishing despite that stupid accident.

No props to @Jeroen Meijer who, running 17th, missed the uphill right hander with 10 minutes to go after ignoring blue flags for several laps and crashed into me (P2) after losing it on the crest. What are blue flags anyway.

Mad props to @Lorenzo Arisi and @Jack Brown for the awesome racing until then.

I quess it wasnt my day,

Sorry @Tero Dahlberg for braking too late. I saw in Replay that i could hit the grass. But i quess i was too surprised.

And a special sorry for @Rebecca Pauline. I had no clue what happened there. I missed the uphill and when i spung there was a yellow car there al of a sudden! Sorry that i ruined your beautiful second spot there. I can tell a big story about my intentions and my thoughts at that moment in the race. But the fact was that i passed the blue flag a couple of times. And that is not the way it supposed to be.

My excuses to the both of you!

I had a bad race. @Kevin Cox hit me in T1 and I fell. But then I made a big mistake for which I apologize very much @Mohammed el Gueriri at the beginning of the second C80. After the correction and the punishment I had, I had no incidents anymore, and I traveled in time and gradually climbed up. Finally, I had a fight on distance with @Jorge Paton Cervigon , but a few laps were missing.
Please excuse my English.