What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 2 - LimeRock Park

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
PLEASE SIGN OUT 24h AHEAD OF THE EVENT SO WE CAN CONTACT THE RESERVES
FAILURE TO SIGN OUT IN TIME WILL GET YOU REMOVED FROM S10.

Race Length:
90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:35 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag announced by race director

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server: The latest build
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

Stewards review DIVISION 1

Orange Zone:
162 - Kevin Cox dives up the inside of Roman Prikryl - 30 second stop and hold

Pit entry and exit blend line violations

1434 - Rik van Aerle
1466 - Haaris Parvez
1901 - Robin Bondon
2011 - Mikko Korkiakoski
2325 - Luciano Benini
2352 - Yabin Wang
2877 - Ruben Clavero
2915 - Luca Mobilio
3079 - Robin Bondon
3497 - Marc Hinkes
3722 - Mikko Korkiakoski
3733 - Sergio Mambretti
4837 - Manuel Duerr

Reported incidents:
Qualifying 373 - Marco Vinciullo exits the pitlane ahead of Jan Studenski with enough room. Jan Studenski brakes at a board later than on any of his other laps. - No penalty.

Race
108 - Jan Studenski overtook Sergio Mambretti because he was going slow since it was tight just ahead. - No penalty now but rules have been changed.

158 - Jan Studenski, Andrea Brunini and Haaris Parvez go three-wide into turn one. This could've gone well, any of the drivers could've pulled out to make it safer or it would've ended up in tears. The latter happened. - Racing incident.

2403 - Ger Peeters went a little bit wide and slowed down because he touched the grass with his outside wheels. Mikko Korkiakoski didn't respond correctly and hit Ger Peeters. Avoidable contact - Drive through

Final summary of penalties

Kevin Cox - 30 second stop and hold
Rik van Aerle - Drive through
Haaris Parvez - Drive through
Robin Bondon - 30 second stop and hold
Mikko Korkiakoski - 60 second stop and hold
Luciano Benini - Drive through
Yabin Wang - Drive through
Ruben Clavero - Drive through
Luca Mobilio - Drive through
Marc Hinkes - Drive through
Sergio Mambretti - Drive through
Manuel Duerr - Drive through

For new drivers, penalties will be applied to you by the game, roughly 10 minutes in to the next race session.

We only looked at the reported incidents (IRR's), please submit an IRR if you want to have an incident reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stewards review DIVISION 2

Orange Zone:
70 - Paco Torres Cutillas stay side by side, overtakes and hits Fermin Primitivo during the formation lap. Avoidable contact - 30 second stop and hold

150 - Jack Brown, Fulvio Benedetti and Brian van Beusekom go three-wide into turn 1. There is some light contact between Jack Brown and Brian van Beusekom. Brian then overcorrects and taps Benedetti. Only Brian van Beusekom was seriously affected. Racing incident - No penalties

161 - Fermin Primitivo goes slow because it's crowded just ahead, Paco Torres Cutillas tries to find a way past. Contact happens but then Paco Torres Cutillas doesn't hold the brakes while he is pushing Fermin Primitivo - Drive through for Paco Torres Cutillas

Pit entry and exit blend line violations

707 - Paco Torres Cutillas
1081 - Bruno Sousa Ferreira
1562 - Federico Marolla
1581 - Jos van der Sterren
1682 - Diego Ferretti
1712 - Gonzalo Rivero
1783 - Sebastien Stako
1788 - Bruno Sousa Ferreira
1800 - Jamie Pyatt
2033 - Jordy Zwiers
2120 - Gasper Grebenc
2164 - Jeroen Meijer
2260 - Basper Grebenc
2975 - Fermin Primitivo
3516 - Diego Ferretti
3522 - Bruno Sousa Ferreira
3679 - Gonzalko Rivero
3684 - Jordy Zwiers
4027 - David Roca
4690 - Bruno Sousa Ferreira
4779 - Bruno Sousa Ferreira
4860 - Dacid Roca
5028 - David Roca
5178 - Diego Ferretti

Reported incidents:
1729 - Gasper Grebenc slows down for the code 80 at the exit of the corner, this caught out Jeroen Meijer, who then hit Fermin Primitivo and Gasper Grebenc. The distance between the cars was very close, we'd advise to get a bit more room between you and the car ahead whenever you hear the stewards announce a code 80. - Warning for Jeroen Meijer

1935 - Paco Torres Cutillas is being lapped and thus Jordy Zwiers is close behind. Because of this, Jordy couldn't see the car spinning just ahead and makes contact. Lime Rock Park is a tight track and there wasn't a place where Paco Torres Cutillas could let Jordy Zwiers through earlier. - Racing incident.

2070 - Jeroen Meijer hit Tero Dahlberg, who slowed down for the code 80. Drivers should be on edge when a code 80 is called. A code 80 is called because there is a car limping around so we reduce the speed to give people more time to react. Jeroen Meijer starts braking more than 2 seconds after Tero Dahlberg starts braking. - Drive through

4723 - Jeroen Meijer loses control going up the hill and hits Rebecca Pauline - Racing incident

Final summary of penalties

Paco Torres Cutillas - 60 second stop and hold + Drive Through
Bruno Sousa Ferreira - 60 second stop and hold + 30 second stop and hold
Federico Marolla - Drive Through
Jos van der Sterren - Drive Through
Diego Ferretti - 60 second stop and hold
Gonzalo Rivero - Drive Through
Sebastien Stako - Drive Through
Jamie Pyatt - Drive Through
Jordy Zwiers - 30 second stop and hold
Gasper Grebnec - 30 second stop and hold
Jeroen Meijer - 30 second stop and hold
Fermin Primitivo - Drive Through
Gonzalko Rivero - Drive Through
David Roca - 60 second stop and hold

For new drivers, penalties will be applied to you by the game, roughly 10 minutes in to the next race session.

We only looked at the reported incidents (IRR's), please submit an IRR if you want to have an incident reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward for this race. It will be hard , because i completly have no idea how to race this track. It will be my first meeting with LimeRock. See you on track ladies and gentelmens .

I thought that it was going to be held in the No Chicanes layout because is what its written in the Sign Up schedule but it looks like that atm the Uphill chicane one is on the server rn.

I thought that it was going to be held in the No Chicanes layout because is what its written in the Sign Up schedule but it looks like that atm the Uphill chicane one is on the server rn.
I made the mod and yes it is the one with the uphill chicane.

Updated the mod, so it fits. Now its No chicane version.
Oh okay. By the way im having problems joining in into the server with the 2013 version of the Camaro, it keeps kicking me out of the server with a message like Car.... Does Not Pass Filter or something like that, but its okay if i join in with the 2012 one. I was able to join in Montreal so idk what happened.
Thanks in advance

Oh okay. By the way im having problems joining in into the server with the 2013 version of the Camaro, it keeps kicking me out of the server with a message like Car.... Does Not Pass Filter or something like that, but its okay if i join in with the 2012 one. I was able to join in Montreal so idk what happened.
Thanks in advance
I removed the 2013 option, simply because of getting rid of SOME of the upgrade options.

I removed the 2013 option, simply because of getting rid of SOME of the upgrade options.
So we are all changing to the 2012 like that? I asked someone in the server and he told me he was running with the 2013 one. Im kind of confused, sorry.

So we are all changing to the 2012 like that? I asked someone in the server and he told me he was running with the 2013 one. Im kind of confused, sorry.
No need to be confused - there is no-one on the server now that are able to run the 2013 version.
1. rFactor 2 have an issue with upgrades causing some drivers game to hault/pause/lag
2. This car has several upgrades including the 2013 which has some small advantages
So i have simply removed the one upgrade, i dont believe there is any difference with the cars, except one is a simply "upgrade" and might have slighty less "penalty" of TC is enabled.
So this would mean even more fair level of racing.

No need to be confused - there is no-one on the server now that are able to run the 2013 version.
1. rFactor 2 have an issue with upgrades causing some drivers game to hault/pause/lag
2. This car has several upgrades including the 2013 which has some small advantages
So i have simply removed the one upgrade, i dont believe there is any difference with the cars, except one is a simply "upgrade" and might have slighty less "penalty" of TC is enabled.
So this would mean even more fair level of racing.
Understood. Everything is running well atm ,thanks for your help.

The difference between the 2012 and 13 versions are front brakes and weight penalties for TC.

Brakes probably won't matter much on Lime Rock, but the TC penalty will give a small advantage to the guys running without the TC.

Will you check for TC or is it fair game?

Hi crew, at the moment I am on the reserve list. When do I know whether or not there is a seat available? Thanks.

Keep on the good work.

I can't say
Enzo handles the sign ups and reserves. If there is room you will get informed by him