What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 2 - LimeRock Park

Hello
I see that pilots join the R2 suite has absences or other, but I do not see francesco frigerio admitted in R2, is that normal?

I have tested LRP , and i completly dont know how to fix horrible degradation of front left tyre... it melts in 5 laps... Wait 30 pits from me :D

I have tested LRP , and i completly dont know how to fix horrible degradation of front left tyre... it melts in 5 laps... Wait 30 pits from me :D
Yeah, I bet that will be a problem for everyone. But you're setup is probably too understeery. So, lots of things you can try. Lower percentage coast differential setting, or just less diff preload locking. Softer front ARB or stiffer rear ARB. Softer front springs or stiffer rear springs. Maybe try lower rear wing too. All of these things make the car rotate easier. Coast diff setting affects only corner entry. The other changes affect pretty much all parts of cornering.

If you feel wild, you can try an asymmetric setup because the track is basically right hand turns only. But if you over-do it the car will be unpredictable under braking and acceleration.

Last edited:
Yeah, I bet that will be a problem for everyone. But you're setup is probably too understeery. So, lots of things you can try. Lower percentage coast differential setting, or just less diff preload locking. Softer front ARB or stiffer rear ARB. Softer front springs or stiffer rear springs. Maybe try lower rear wing too. All of these things make the car rotate easier. Coast diff setting affects only corner entry. The other changes affect pretty much all parts of cornering.

If you feel wild, you can try an asymmetric setup because the track is basically right hand turns only. But if you over-do it the car will be unstable under braking and acceleration.
Thx mate)

I am in server 2 for the race. Does that mean I can only practice in that server or can I practice in server 1 as well?

you can practice whereever you want
Just make sure you are on the correct server one hour before qualifying begins

@Enzo Fazzi
I don't have anything against the current layout (no chicane) normally
but practicing I saw a lot guys crashing because the car jumps over the hill a lot (up to 50cm)
Could we have back the chicane variant for safety reasons? I fear there might be a lot of carnage on raceday

I also noticed that we can shortcut the pitexit - the problem with that is, that people are killing the cones that mark the speed exit line ... maybe it needs to be forbidden after the last server restart?

@Enzo Fazzi
I don't have anything against the current layout (no chicane) normally
but practicing I saw a lot guys crashing because the car jumps over the hill a lot (up to 50cm)
Could we have back the chicane variant for safety reasons? I fear there might be a lot of carnage on raceday

I also noticed that we can shortcut the pitexit - the problem with that is, that people are killing the cones that mark the speed exit line ... maybe it needs to be forbidden after the last server restart?
Uphill chicane let to an unbelievable amount of cut penalties - its a choice the SRCA guys have made, also i repacked the mod from the other version - im not doing it again :)

Cutting the pitlane is not the way to earn a license
7.2 Drivers entering and exiting the pits must follow the blend lines and may not cross the blend lines to gain an advantage.
This is including going out the wrong way etc. Dont do it!!

Uphill chicane let to an unbelievable amount of cut penalties - its a choice the SRCA guys have made, also i repacked the mod from the other version - im not doing it again :)

Cutting the pitlane is not the way to earn a license
7.2 Drivers entering and exiting the pits must follow the blend lines and may not cross the blend lines to gain an advantage.
This is including going out the wrong way etc. Dont do it!!
Thats okay and understandable, thought myself I'm a bit late

Thank you for the clarification

Also what you did to the mod or so, the drivers who were previously crashing, are not crashing anymore, thank you a lot :D