What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't the signups be open right now?

Been trying for the last 20 mins to sign up for Season 10 but website keeps giving Error 508 Resource limit reached. When I do get the sign up page to load clicking on the SRCA image does nothing. :(
Same here

Me and my team are waiting to be able to signup

Last edited:
Been trying for the last 20 mins to sign up for Season 10 but website keeps giving Error 508 Resource limit reached. When I do get the sign up page to load clicking on the SRCA image does nothing. :(

I do hope that my post above will allow me a seat in Season 10 as the sign up page isn't working :unsure:

Been trying for the last half hour to sign up, but it seems like the sign up page is still not open.

Also trying to sign up since 20:00 CET :( I hope this post will count aswell!

35 minutes now and still not open, been waiting a while, hope I don't miss out

I tried unsuccessfully to register from my vacation place for nearly 30 min: / impossible worse it seems even not to be open: /

I can't sign up for season 10 , it's locked..
Read the first post

Guys as posted on our facebook page the demands was simply to great for the web server to manage and we had to move fast and lend some power. It took some time getting a hold of the host and then discuss the best approach. While waiting we found a new solution for a cps which will be way more efficient.
Sorry for any inconvenience- but I think we did things as fast as we could.

unfortunately we were a bit overwhelmed by the amount of sign ups all at the same time
We are currently looking at all the double sign ups and see how we stand.

We are doing our best to allow everyone a chance to race in SRCA but the demand was incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.