What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes. But it would be seaftier with some spotter warning. Im not sure becouse of the rule:
3.6 Spectating:
Spectating will not be allowed

I think spectating not allowed is ment as you can not join on server as spectator. I think you are allowed to use crew chief Marjan. Admins?

Yes Gasper, you are right.
You can also have a help from the side on your TS channel (someone who doesn t race in the same race).

Hi all. I look forward to this academy. The idea of an academy is a great way to start from scratch instead of going straight for the proper leagues. I know this can benefit myself to become more confident with racing.

Hi all. I look forward to this academy. The idea of an academy is a great way to start from scratch instead of going straight for the proper leagues. I know this can benefit myself to become more confident with racing.
You can still sign up for season 7.
Top menu bar > SRCA > Sign Up

Hello,

I saw something about an SRCA Americas, is it possible to have more info about that ? Can't seem to find any. Not an issue for me since I work nights, but my teammates can't do the standard series due to work. Thanks.

Couple of seasons have been ran on Saturdays. Like the past season and S5. But the next planned three(?) will be middle of the week, tue or wed afaik.

Hi all.
Cause of relocation iam just able to do the last race. Is it still possible to get the license even I just do one race? Next question is how you judge whether someone is good enough for L1, L2 or L4?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi all.
Cause of relocation iam just able to do the last race. Is it still possible to get the license even I just do one race? Next question is how you judge whether someone is good enough for L1, L2 or L4?

Thanks in advance :)
One will need to make 2 out of 3 races in a season. Unfortunately we can't work around everyone's schedule - maybe you can make it work?
You will get license 4 after this - when you sign up in other series (for instance VEC) I will look at results, ratings, penalties and previous results to see what division the team fits in.

To obtain license 4 you "only" need to be a safe driver. As long as you are not 5 laps down after the race (if you have a crash and a long repair time thats a different story) you are fine on pace. But if you get lots of penalties, drive recklessly, behave like it's a sprint race, disrespect others and/or the admins then you won't get license 4.

But as Jimmi said and as it also says in the SRCA rules: You have to complete (and that means finish) at least 2 races in one season.

Status
Not open for further replies.