What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i would like to sign off the SRCA Season 4, bad news came and gonna be outside the country for 2 weeks i'll be back in the 7th but i don't really want to occupy other driver pos so yeah. Thank you anyway for the unblock but this is really important rn

What timezone are the listed race times in? I'm in the US and although the time doesn't effect whether i can attend, I would like to show up at the correct time.

Was hoping to join in on season 5 as 4 came up abit to quick for me only recently getting Rf2 and joining SRC. That may be an even longer wait now as after looking into afew issues it seems my PC is struggling with the physics and it's affecting the sim to much to get away with in a league. It'll prob be quite a while till can afford to upgrade my PC aswell. :(

Rules updated.

"SRCA->Rules" will be upgraded a bit later, but they come into effect in this moment.

3. Race
3.1 It is mandatory for driver to use our teamspeak server.
3.1.1 Race starts when you hear a marshall announce the start by saying Green Flag.
3.1.2 The administration will use teamspeak to announce important info for all drivers.
3.1.3 The administration will use the ingame chat option, which is why this may never be disabled.

- So, in formation lap you only focus to marshal s voice and when you hear "Green flag!", dont you wait but just hit the throttle.

-------------------

14.4 At the end of the ten seconds, the race director will announce "CODE 80 - ENFORCED." Cars should have already decelerated and must have reduced their speed and engaged the pit speed limiter. No overtaking is permitted regardless of the speed of cars around you.

- It means pit limiter speed during code80 even if it is 60 km/h or 100 km/h.

How is this different than previously please and how should drivers respond/think differently? Thanks

Previously when first announced, the track was basicly still 'green' and overtaking was allowed but drivers should be prepared to be at pitlimiter speed in 10 secs. - with the new regulations, track is instantly FCC and Orange Zone penalties applies.

Frederik, it is very nice from you to ask instead just signed and took a place to someone else. Can you PM Enzo, Florian or me after sign ups will be closed and if there will be a free spot, you will be able to join.

1.2 Patches and Plug-ins are allowed as long as they do not affect the functions of the simulation, create an unfair advantage, or affect other drivers.
I don't think your lap time will be any faster becouse of crew chief ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.