What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S4/R2 Watkins Glen Stockcar

Please remember to sent in some IRR's if you feel wronged. I saw a couple of incidents during the race but we're only looking at the first lap and reported incidents!

Hello Stewards!

I'm happy to serve my penalties and don't dispute them at all.

I'm just genuinely curious if you could highlight where on the track the majority of cutting was happening? I may have made a couple of driving errors (including spinning off at the pit entrance!) but wouldn't have said I cut the track anywhere. I always try to keep between the white lines.

I want to re-iterate - I'm NOT disputing or complaining - just genuinely curious so that I don't make the same mistakes again in the future here at SRC.

Many thanks!

Adam

Hello Stewards!

I'm happy to serve my penalties and don't dispute them at all.

I'm just genuinely curious if you could highlight where on the track the majority of cutting was happening? I may have made a couple of driving errors (including spinning off at the pit entrance!) but wouldn't have said I cut the track anywhere. I always try to keep between the white lines.

I want to re-iterate - I'm NOT disputing or complaining - just genuinely curious so that I don't make the same mistakes again in the future here at SRC.

Many thanks!

Adam
The chicane on the back straight.

Possibly a helpful to know that from the cockpit view it can be difficult to judge whether you're cutting or not. I certainly did and still have that issue. The car just somehow feels narrower than it really is. And not just this car but all cars. So make sure you check your lines from replays.

Hi.
Just so i understood correctly ...
10 minutes in, i will serve 60 second stop and go....AND afterwards a drive thru or is this one and the same?

Also, am i getting this for x4 cuts?

Finally, were my cuts entering and exiting pits or going over the pit line whilst lapping (before final straight). I ask because im learning and i tried to drive clean all race.#willtryharder.

Thanks in advance for response

Pitline cuts "were mine" and I penalized when you entered into pits after the cut. In racing lap pitline cut is alowed, if you are not on the way to driver who enter/exit pits.

Pitline cuts "were mine" and I penalized when you entered into pits after the cut. In racing lap pitline cut is alowed, if you are not on the way to driver who enter/exit pits.
Thank you. So is it 60 seconds + a drive thru or are they both part of the same penalty ?

2 different ones, you do a 60 second stop and go. Afterwards you'll have to come in and serve the drive through. Complete the penalties when you're given them in the race in order.

Hey guys, quick question.
in the penalty summary it says - B. Schroeder - 60 second stop and hold
I cant find the other 30 second penalty in the list and in the summary my drive through would be missing here.
I can only find
"B. Schroeder 1x - Drive through"
"B. Schroeder - Avoidable contact in orange zone - 30 second stop and hold"

Thanks for checking up on this again. :)

Hey guys, quick question.
in the penalty summary it says - B. Schroeder - 60 second stop and hold
I cant find the other 30 second penalty in the list and in the summary my drive through would be missing here.
I can only find
"B. Schroeder 1x - Drive through"
"B. Schroeder - Avoidable contact in orange zone - 30 second stop and hold"

Thanks for checking up on this again. :)
We count a drive through as 30 seconds.