What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S20 - Race 2 - Indianapolis

I will not be able to make the race this week. Will be there for the remaining 2 weeks

Unfortunately, I have to sign out for remaining races. I can not attend the 3rd race, so I will not be on the obligatory 3 races.

Hey guys, I have to say that I can't partecipate to the entire championship, because my wheel is broken and I can't fix it. So i'm sorry for everything, see you in game!!
I hope to be able to partecipate to next chamipnship!
Ty so much, Jonathan Chiefa

Hi guys!!!

I won't be able to participate in this round because I have to take a flight very early in the morning on thursday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

See you the next one!

Unfortunately I cannot make the race tomorrow, for obvious reasons. I will 100% see you at the remaining races though. Have Fun! Thanks.

Those who got a drive through from race 1 have to take it during the next race, correct?

Those who got a drive through from race 1 have to take it during the next race, correct?

Correct

13.1.1 Penalties in the incident review will be executed in the next race within the first 10 laps of the race.

Edit: Keep an eye on the penalty menu within rF2 (don't drive trough the pits before the penalty is assigned)

hello, the fact of being restrained for this race while I was in reserve can make me pass license 4 at the end of the season?