What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S20 - Race 2 - Indianapolis

Florian Koetz

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Whisper Test and everything after that on Server 2 will start 10min later!

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

Stewards review

Server 1

Orange Zone:
Alex Olaizola overtakes Sandro Simoes in the formation lap - Drive Through
Fabien Lepetit overtakes Gilles Hubin in the formation lap - Drive Through

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
245 - David Davine
542 - David Davine
2585 - Mehdi Sekkai

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
169 - "Car #20 hit car #7 on formation lap causing damage." - Only a small bump, no further action
2023 - "car #17 hit car #7 trying to unlap " - no incident found, no further action

Penalties for code 80-violations
1st code 80 at 1825.0
Julien Schein speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Miguel Diaz speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Adam State speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Giel Niessen speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Michael Jaggie speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

2nd code 80 at 2494.0
Grigolon Mattia speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Miguel de los Rios speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

Penalties taken over from Silverstone
Michal Galka: Drive Through

Final summary of penalties
Adam State - Drive Through
Alex Olaizola - Drive Through
Fabien Lepetit - Drive Through
Giel Niessen - Drive Through
Grigolon Mattia - Drive Through
Julien Schein - Drive Through
Mehdi Sekkai - Drive Through
Michael Jaggie - Drive Through
Michal Galka - Drive Through
Miguel Diaz - Drive Through
Miguel de los Rios - Drive Through
David Davine - 30 sec stop and hold

Last edited:
Server 2

Orange Zone:
55 - Cian White overtakes J. Lehingue during the formation lap - Drive Through
55 - Smain Afkir overtakes N. Rodrigues during the formation lap - Drive Through
235 - Jerome Lehingue causes minor contact - No further action
256 - Taylor Lane runs wide T1 and rejoins dangerously - Drive Through

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
3318 - Giacomo Noghera
3900 - Andreas Schmich

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
503 - "James Andrew and David Chataigner drive side-by-side through several corners. Eventually James runs slightly wide and puts two wheels onto the grass. He spins and crashes into David, with both cars going off. James makes sure to rejoin safely and makes sure that David manages to get ahead of him before continuing" - No further action as spinning is not a breach of rules.
1223 - "Cian White, after being overtaken by a faster class car drives into Giacomo Noghera's car causing him to spin." - Drive Through to Cian White
1390 - "When Oliver Silva starts turning in for the oval Jeronimo Rodriguez is behind, he still goes for the inside line, hits Oliver and sends him into the wall, see 4.2.1 and 4.3 of the rules" - While 4.2.1 and 4.3 are valid points Oliver Silva had left open the inside line coming onto the oval. By turning in when Jeronimo was already going for the inside line Oliver left Jeronimo no time to react with this kind of speed difference. Therefor it is deemed that Oliver did change his racing line too close to the point of turn in and by that drove unpredictably for the approaching traffic which is against rule 4.9, 4.13 and further 4.13.1. It would have been possible to leave the inside line open for Jeronimo throughout the turn. However the penalty is reduced giving the complexity of the situation, Drive Through to Oliver Silva.
1531 - Jesus Mohedano crashes on the banking of the oval coming onto the start-finish straight. He fails to lock brakes which results in his car spinning unpredictably and eventually in front of Chris Bruno who has no chance to avoid the incident. - 30 sec stop and hold to Jesus Mohedano for the failure to lock brakes.
1723 - "Adrien Francois overtakes Ivan Leonov. However Ivan brakes too late and bumps Adrien Because of that he can't stop the car, locks wheels and goes off track." - Drive Through to Ivan Leonov
1876 - Jerome Rodrigues loses control exiting pits, spins and finally causes contact with another car - Failure to lock brakes, 30 sec stop and hold
3941 - David Chataigner hits a 370z in the braking zone for Turn 1 - Drive Through
4462 - "Guillaume Mouffranc had to be overtaken by two cars under blue flag, he wasn't very predictable as instead of keeping the right he started going towards the external part of the track, Giacomo Noghera fails to avoid a collision." - Since Giacomo reported himself and since Guillaume was barely affected while Giacomo had severe damage there is no further action needed.
4917 - "Carlos Duran divebombs Giacomo Noghera at Village corner, hitting Giacomo and sending him off" - Drive Through to Carlos Duran
5532 - Pedro C Costa cuts in front of Ivan Leonov exiting the banking causing a major crash - Ivan suddenly closed the door, pushing Pedro onto the grass. Pedro lost his car there and eventually hit Ivan - No further action

Penalties for code 80-violations
1st code 80 at 2779.4
Gerhard Lindauer speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Oguz Oncel speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Smain Afkir speeding at the beginning of the code 80 and not using pit speed limiter - 30 sec stop and hold
Jean-Ludovic Herman speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

2nd code 80 at 3739.4
Carlos Duran speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Oguz Oncel speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Alejandro Diaz Reina speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - 30 sec stop and hold
Smain Afkir speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

Penalties taken over from Silverstone
Matthew Beavis: 30 sec stop and hold
Armin Binder: Drive Through
Daniel Contreras: Drive Through

Final summary of penalties
Andreas Schmich - Drive Through
Armin Binder - Drive Through
Daniel Contreras - Drive Through
David Chataigner - Drive Through
Gerhard Lindauer - Drive Through
Giacomo Noghera - Drive Through
Ivan Leonov - Drive Through
Jean-Ludovic Herman - Drive Through
Oliver Silva - Drive Through
Smain Afkir - Drive Through
Taylor Lane - Drive Through
Alejandro Diaz Reina - 30 sec stop and hold
Carlos Duran - 30 sec stop and hold
Cian White - 30 sec stop and hold
Jerome Rodrigues - 30 sec stop and hold
Jesus Mohedano - 30 sec stop and hold
Matthew Beavis - 30 sec stop and hold
Oguz Oncel - 30 sec stop and hold
Smain Afkir - 60 sec stop and hold

Last edited:
Thomas Pottier excluded for missing without notifying us.

@Philip Kraus pick car #4 for Round 2, car #24 for Rounds 3 and 4, Server 1

@Alejandro Diaz pick car #24 for Round 2, car #4 for Rounds 3 and 4, Server 2

@Cian White pick car #26 for Round 2, car #6 for Rounds 3 and 4, Server 2

@Cliff van de vin pick car #32 for Round 2, car #12 for Rounds 3 and 4, Server 2

If you feel like you got jumped in the reserve list don't worry, I did not miss you. There are other reasons for that. I will keep adding reserves until wednesday afternoon.

is this track available in the workshop? a friend of mine wants to help me with the car setup but he´s not registered in SRCA so he would do it offline.

All the tracks and cars are stock content. It's already in the game.

edit: As I see, you already raced, then you should know, that it's in the workshop package. How else were you able to participate?

Last edited:
it's the same track you will find in the workshop. We use the standard Indianapolis track that can be found in the workshop.
You should not redistribute SRCA content.

it's the same track you will find in the workshop. We use the standard Indianapolis track that can be found in the workshop.
You should not redistribute SRCA content.
Exactly that's why I was asking before. Thanks.

I can't connect to server 1, only server 2 works for me, please assign me a car on Server 2 if it's available. If it's not possible at this time I'll make sure I have a VPN service for tomorrow.

right, I remember, there is currently no car for S2 available
Would you prefer to wait for a free car on S2 or try to make S1 work?