What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S20 - Race 2 - Indianapolis

Saying that. I guess I will need to apologize to many drivers that expected me to go out of my racing line and I made them go around.

I don't think it needs an apology in most situations. This particular situation yes but in a "normal" corner where you brake normally the GTR has to be beside you at the point of turn in. If he is not and goes for a late divebomb it is more on him to apologize.
Of course it still makes sense to avoid a collision, even if you are in the right. Because I personally rather finish the race than be right but crash.

4462 - "Guillaume Mouffranc had to be overtaken by two cars under blue flag, he wasn't very predictable as instead of keeping the right he started going towards the external part of the track, Giacomo Noghera fails to avoid a collision." - Since Giacomo reported himself and since Guillaume was barely affected while Giacomo had severe damage there is no further action needed.
Just a little add, I saw from far the two GTR behing me and I wanted to keep the right side of the track (maybe clumsily). When I saw the replay it's seems the second car was maybe surprised by my (low) speed when the first car overlapped me. After the crash my car had big damage. Just too bad when it's only remains 10-15 minutes. :)

It's a good warning for me as I will drive the GTR for the next two races. It's time for NOLA !

Server 2

Orange Zone:
55 - Cian White overtakes J. Lehingue during the formation lap - Drive Through
55 - Smain Afkir overtakes N. Rodrigues during the formation lap - Drive Through
235 - Jerome Lehingue causes minor contact - No further action
256 - Taylor Lane runs wide T1 and rejoins dangerously - Drive Through

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
3318 - Giacomo Noghera
3900 - Andreas Schmich

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
503 - "James Andrew and David Chataigner drive side-by-side through several corners. Eventually James runs slightly wide and puts two wheels onto the grass. He spins and crashes into David, with both cars going off. James makes sure to rejoin safely and makes sure that David manages to get ahead of him before continuing" - No further action as spinning is not a breach of rules.
1223 - "Cian White, after being overtaken by a faster class car drives into Giacomo Noghera's car causing him to spin." - Drive Through to Cian White
1390 - "When Oliver Silva starts turning in for the oval Jeronimo Rodriguez is behind, he still goes for the inside line, hits Oliver and sends him into the wall, see 4.2.1 and 4.3 of the rules" - While 4.2.1 and 4.3 are valid points Oliver Silva had left open the inside line coming onto the oval. By turning in when Jeronimo was already going for the inside line Oliver left Jeronimo no time to react with this kind of speed difference. Therefor it is deemed that Oliver did change his racing line too close to the point of turn in and by that drove unpredictably for the approaching traffic which is against rule 4.9, 4.13 and further 4.13.1. It would have been possible to leave the inside line open for Jeronimo throughout the turn. However the penalty is reduced giving the complexity of the situation, Drive Through to Oliver Silva.
1531 - Jesus Mohedano crashes on the banking of the oval coming onto the start-finish straight. He fails to lock brakes which results in his car spinning unpredictably and eventually in front of Chris Bruno who has no chance to avoid the incident. - 30 sec stop and hold to Jesus Mohedano for the failure to lock brakes.
1723 - "Adrien Francois overtakes Ivan Leonov. However Ivan brakes too late and bumps Adrien Because of that he can't stop the car, locks wheels and goes off track." - Drive Through to Ivan Leonov
1876 - Jerome Rodrigues loses control exiting pits, spins and finally causes contact with another car - Failure to lock brakes, 30 sec stop and hold
3941 - David Chataigner hits a 370z in the braking zone for Turn 1 - Drive Through
4462 - "Guillaume Mouffranc had to be overtaken by two cars under blue flag, he wasn't very predictable as instead of keeping the right he started going towards the external part of the track, Giacomo Noghera fails to avoid a collision." - Since Giacomo reported himself and since Guillaume was barely affected while Giacomo had severe damage there is no further action needed.
4917 - "Carlos Duran divebombs Giacomo Noghera at Village corner, hitting Giacomo and sending him off" - Drive Through to Carlos Duran
5532 - Pedro C Costa cuts in front of Ivan Leonov exiting the banking causing a major crash - Ivan suddenly closed the door, pushing Pedro onto the grass. Pedro lost his car there and eventually hit Ivan - No further action

Penalties for code 80-violations
1st code 80 at 2779.4
Gerhard Lindauer speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Oguz Oncel speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Smain Afkir speeding at the beginning of the code 80 and not using pit speed limiter - 30 sec stop and hold
Jean-Ludovic Herman speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

2nd code 80 at 3739.4
Carlos Duran speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Oguz Oncel speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Alejandro Diaz Reina speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - 30 sec stop and hold
Smain Afkir speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

Penalties taken over from Silverstone
Matthew Beavis: 30 sec stop and hold
Armin Binder: Drive Through
Daniel Contreras: Drive Through

Final summary of penalties
TBA

Quite the predicament for me, RIP
Tho stupid mistake the one of the blend line, had cold tires so as soon as i brake i locked the front left which sent me left by a bit, hope it won't weight a lot on the license result :S

Just a little add, I saw from far the two GTR behing me and I wanted to keep the right side of the track (maybe clumsily). When I saw the replay it's seems the second car was maybe surprised by my (low) speed when the first car overlapped me. After the crash my car had big damage. Just too bad when it's only remains 10-15 minutes. :)

It's a good warning for me as I will drive the GTR for the next two races. It's time for NOLA !
Correct, your speed was lower than I expected and because you were tending to the left I pretty much didn't know what to do as I had no time to pass you either way, it was just a misunderstanding by both of us. I'm sorry for compromising your race tho, mine was already going pretty bad from the beginning

You should first of all have the same name in game as you have on the forum, its pretty confusing. However Florian added a penalty to Armin, which was not there and it found the one closest to the name, not a lot with A so it fell back on you.
Using full names which is used in game and on the forum makes this a lot easier for admins to control things like this.
From our perspective its better to use full names when adding penalties, however sometimes its hard when you dont know who is who - and with different names it is hard to remember.

I've my full name both, on the game and forum. I think I've my second surname in game too, so I'll delete it if it's necessary, but I think that doesn't affect at my recognition.

Maybe was only a human mistake, totally comprehensive with all work that stewards were having.

Also not really got any real issue with it but there was a very laggy car (I think it was Jaggie), which was not an issue as it was a GTR, but on NOLA may be an issue to overtake/lap a laggy 370z.