What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 3 - Istanbul Park

@Enzo Fazzi
The reserve drivers that could participate in race 2, are they allowed to participate in race 3?
Its not clear here https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?threads/season-10-driver-allocation.4242/#post-47835

I had small micro freezes when someone joined, otherwise no issues here. The game is on SSD though. No issues for 2 guys with VR on DX11 and someone on DX9 with plugins.

Racepace of top guys are in the 1:50.low-middle ... tirewear front right will be critical
It's pretty clear because I told the reserves specifically in what race they can race.

The TrackMap Plugin works only with DX9 or ?

If you want to use DX11 I highly recommend you to delete 3rd parties plugins from your /Bin64/plugins folder, i had to in order to be able to use it. The only solution right now for that is the WedgeHUD.

Update: I got a BSOD while updating Windows earlier, that appears to have fucked up some fucking .dll that I need to start the launcher. Let's see if I can find out where that thing's from.

I've reinstalled rF2 by the way, still downloading workshop content but I can already tell that hasn't fixed my issue.

Update: after a reboot Steam decided to forget that I have rF2 installed. It's discovering existing files now. I sincerely doubt I'll make it.

No where near the pace tonight not had any time to practice, so safer for me not to drive. Won't be participating in any further races with this car either.

missing dll's sometimes have to do with Microsoft Visual C++ being installed. Maybe try to update/install the latest version of that?

What a race! How the hell did I end up in 8th?
Rain again at the start, I ran with like 15-30fps for the first 30 min, I have a 1080.. and still had it like that...

Sorry if I screwed up anyone at the start of the race due to this! It affected my wheel as well, was all notchy and stuff.

Also, shoutout to @Roman Prikryl, you kept me honest for most of the race. If it wasn't a dry line, you would have gotten past me in the last few minutes!

Last edited:
Hm... Started P10, had to serve a drive through from the last race. Last lap I am at P12 (which was higher than I expected). If I wouldn't retire 1 lap too early it would have been P12, now I got a DNF. I thought the race was over but apparently it was not :( *sigh*

It was a Visual C++ thing but reinstalling that didn't help for some reason. Was about to try and delete the broken DLLs manually but then Steam forgot rF2 so I wouldn't have made it anyway. More than likely won't be able to race on Saturday either. Reinstalled windows now.

@Marco Vinciullo and @Jan Studenski ! Guys! Why did you forget to brake... Marco hit my rear and sent me to car ahead in first turn and i got suspension damage...
What about Jan... Man... it was unfair... you just hit me and sent to grass... and drove away.... [Suspension damage x2] .
Is it hard to learn where brake pedal is locate?

Last edited:
The Penaltys from the Game are wierd ... i get 2 Stop/Go Penaltys in the last 15 Minutes because I have made mistakes and slipped off the track and not because I was too fast back on the track. That cost me two places ._.