What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 3 - Istanbul Park

Unexpected P2 - what a race - if I would have not made 2 bigger mistakes, I would have been battling the leader. But I'm totally happy with P2 - it was an awesome race.

Had a great start, had though 2 collisions:
1 tried to force me off the track and we netcode-glued and he spun - some other guy
chopped me off and thereby spun and caused me suspension damage.

Could you give me the approx. time index?

The Penaltys from the Game are wierd ... i get 2 Stop/Go Penaltys in the last 15 Minutes because I have made mistakes and slipped off the track and not because I was too fast back on the track. That cost me two places ._.
Did you go full throttle back on the track? Or not brake at all?

Really sorry for being so late, i was already on the server but I went out on track during the qualifying session with only 10 minutes remaining due to my pedals.
My Throttle pedal is litterally dead, even if I go full gas, smashing the pedal to the ground, i'm not full-throttle ingame (about 85/90%) and when I fully release it, and when I fully release it, there is still some throttle input under braking so that's nearly impossible to drive.

I tried to do my best, suceeded to finish the race, but i'm really really sorry for the few little contacts that I had with 2 or 3 drivers that I can't remember the name.

I'll try to fix that problem before Saturday ;)

Nice race for me so far when i think bout what happend just before qualifing.
Had to change my rf2 to dx9 because i did not see rain or wet track on dx11 and i dont know why.

After i changed it back and fixed my config i was fine. Did not expacted rain today but it worked well for me.

What i can say about getting rounded today it was nice how good it worked.

Thanks for this nice event and the good organisation to @Florian Koetz and @Matej Lakota

@Marco Vinciullo and @Jan Studenski ! Guys! Why did you forget to brake... Marco hit my rear and sent me to car ahead in first turn and i got suspension damage...
What about Jan... Man... it was unfair... you just hit me and sent to grass... and drove away.... [Suspension damage x2] .
Is it hard to learn where brake pedal is locate?

@Alexey Zagorodnev
Explain to me what episode you are referring to, curve number and lap number

@Marco Vinciullo and @Jan Studenski ! Guys! Why did you forget to brake... Marco hit my rear and sent me to car ahead in first turn and i got suspension damage...
What about Jan... Man... it was unfair... you just hit me and sent to grass... and drove away.... [Suspension damage x2] .
Is it hard to learn where brake pedal is locate?
So I checked - time: 3 min remaining in the race
What happend in my opinion:
Marco tried to overtake you into T9, you kinda blocked him. There was no touch as far as I can see.
You lose it on the outside / exit of T10 on the wet part during acceleration. From my point of view I didn't touch you, it was a near miss.

So I checked - time: 3 min remaining in the race
What happend in my opinion:
Marco tried to overtake you into T9, you kinda blocked him. There was no touch as far as I can see.
You lose it on the outside / exit of T10 on the wet part during acceleration. From my point of view I didn't touch you, it was a near miss.
No , it's not this moment . There were group of 4 cars in turn 1 . I remember that there was Ger Peeters , Marco , me , and somebody else . Marco was last of this group .
And controversial accident with you was in T2 .

Last edited:
No , it's not this moment . There were group of 4 cars in turn 1 . I remember that there was Ger Peeters , Marco , me , and somebody else . Marco was last of this group .
And controversial accident with you was in T2 .
I could only find those 2 moments in the race where I met you:
Time index 5268 (as mentioned above) and time index 2063 (you get hit from behind into T3 by someone).
I fast forwarded the whole server replay and couldn't find anything like you described - are you sure you're not mistaking me with someone else???

Last edited:
I could only find those 2 moments in the race where I met you:
Time index 5268 (as mentioned above) and time index 2063 (you get hit from behind into T3 by someone).
But I fast forwarded the whole server replay and couldn't find anything like you described - are you sure you're not mistaking me with someone else???
Yeah , I am sure , I got hit and see that you passed me , I will check replay soon .

luckly I built a gap the first stint because in the second one I got hit by a guy that rejoined unsafely in the middle of the racing line and also spun into me. After that my car was broken and it was realy hard to stay straight on track but somehow I managed to finish the race in p1 anyway.
See you in the VEC :thumbsup: (y)

luckly I built a gap the first stint because in the second one I got hit by a guy that rejoined unsafely in the middle of the racing line and also spun into me. After that my car was broken and it was realy hard to stay straight on track but somehow I managed to finish the race in p1 anyway.
See you in the VEC :thumbsup: (y)
You were really quick and I also had some spins :p Without the spins I might have caught you in dry conditions.
But really good drive from you, especially in wet conditions ... no chance for me to match your pace. I also think your setup is really good for wet conditions, mine was a pure dry setup :p

@Jan Studenski Yeah man it was 2063 ,after contact i saw that you were behind me and thought that it was you. My appologizes .
Good that we could solve that :)

Well My 1st night race in RF2 and it was an interesting experience, I found out that the cars in your mirrors don't show up as well as I suspected, but now I know what to look for.
Would say the race was fun, but it wasn't that much after having to server my penalties, which left me all alone. Thought it was nice to see that I had pace to match people running 10 - 15, as they couldn't get close to me to lap me.
A lesson I learned always add more fuel than you need for this as calculating the exact fuel you are going to need while racing is not the most easiest thing, specially when you start going faster than expected.
As I run out of fuel trying to chase people on the final lap. (run out of fuel on the long back straight.)

There was no code 80's so I'm guessing it wasn't a incident filled race, so well done to everyone.

And finally thanks to the SRC Admins for putting all of this together.
See you guys around.