What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 3 - Istanbul Park

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
PLEASE SIGN OUT 24h AHEAD OF THE EVENT SO WE CAN CONTACT THE RESERVES
FAILURE TO SIGN OUT IN TIME WILL GET YOU REMOVED FROM S10.

Race Length:
90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 21:00 - 22:30

Race schedule:
19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:35 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag announced by race director

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server: The latest build
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

Stewards review DIVISION 1

Orange Zone:

-

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
1849 - Rik van Aerle
2779 - Rik van Aerle
4249 - Rik van Aerle
4549 - Rik van Aerle
5199 - Sander Bouma

Reported incidents:
1286 - In the braking zone for the first corner Frank Godrecki hits two cars from behind. 30 second stop and hold for Frank.

Final summary of penalties

Rik van Aerle - 60 second stop and hold + Drive Through
Sander Bouma - Drive Through
Frank Godrecki - 30 second stop and hold

Last edited by a moderator:
Stewards review DIVISION 2

Orange Zone:

295 - Bruno Sousa Ferreira gets punted off by Jos van der Sterren in the track in the braking zone of turn 6. Although there was no dmg to either cars Jos should have been aware of the car on the outside, especially in the orange zone. Drive Through for Jos van der Sterren.

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
-

Reported incidents:
1669 - Jordy Zwiers is too eager at lapping Paco Torres Cutillas and divebombs him from far back. Drive Through to Jordy Zwiers. Jordy reported it himself which is very honorable.

Final summary of penalties

Jordy Zwiers - Drive Through
Jos van der Sterren - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Question because of the LZ4. All Guys who dont get a LZ4 get a last Chance in a 4 Race from both Groups right ? Because i think actually i have just bad luck in both Races (Canada First Rain Race in RF2 and Lime Rock T150 Crashed and have to buy a new) and i dont get a LZ4. @Jimmi Allison

Just a remark to all drivers from my side about the post of @Florian Koetz about the rule change during the warm up lap: please use the pit limiter as stated in "3.2.4 Formation lap has to be driven with the pit limiter enabled unless told otherwise by race stewards. Drivers are not allowed to stop or dramatically slow down on the formation lap.". Some people clearly didn't use the pit limiter in last Wednesday's race as I can see from the recording on my replay. Either that, or my game is broken.

Guys! I need your help. Practicing on server i am getting black screen or screen freeze , it happen every 5-10 mins.When i got this issue first time i got a windows error : "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered" .Searching in net i found that this issue happens only in night races. Any solution?
P.S. Dont want to skip this race :(

Guys! I need your help. Practicing on server i am getting black screen or screen freeze , it happen every 5-10 mins.When i got this issue first time i got a windows error : "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered" .Searching in net i found that this issue happens only in night races. Any solution?
P.S. Dont want to skip this race :(
Contact staff - they might know a solution since they have a lot of experience
Or tag them here (@User)

@Daniel Mewes You can race in Division 1, Race 3.
@Yohann Harth You can race in Division 1, Race 3.
@Jose David Borges You can race in Division 1, Race 3.

@Alex Schmurtz You can race in Division 2, Race 3.
@Jose Nunez You can race in Division 2, Race 3.
@Jan Feenstra You can race in Division 2, Race 3.
@Basheer Jadwat You can race in Division 2, Race 3.
@Vojta Polesny You can race in Division 2, Race 3.
@Jonas Hillert You can race in Division 2, Race 3.
@Ryan Moran You can race in Division 2, Race 3.
@Caleb Williams You can race in Division 2, Race 3.

This is a screenshot taken just before the green flag at Division 1 at Lime Rock Park.
unknown.png

Rule 3.2.3
During the formation lap drivers must line up single file in order of their starting position.

Next time, we will keep going in circles until drivers have lined up single file and/or we will start to penalize