What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 1 - Montreal

Good afternoon, I am entered 10 minutes ago in Team Speak server1 e server2 and in server 1 there are 40 rooms, one at driver, in server 2 there aren't. Why?

Good afternoon, I am entered 10 minutes ago in Team Speak server1 e server2 and in server 1 there are 40 rooms, one at driver, in server 2 there aren't. Why?
Its there now, server 2 is a new server we simply didnt configure yet. But as i said, i just did it.

There are still some people on the server using a nickname. So just a reminder - If you're using a nickname, you're in the wrong server or not in teamspeak, you will be disqualified from the race!

Not sure I can race tonight. I have time, I practiced but my game keeps crashing. Tried a second fresh install, did not help. Graphic settings are on med/low, no plugins at all activated. After 3 laps in the server, my game crashes.

Again I did testing in SP = no problems at all
Again I did testing on other servers = no problems either

If not a miracle happens I can't race tonight :(

Not sure I can race tonight. I have time, I practiced but my game keeps crashing. Tried a second fresh install, did not help. Graphic settings are on med/low, no plugins at all activated. After 3 laps in the server, my game crashes.

Other servers running this car?
What kind of PC do you have (specs).

Other servers running this car?
What kind of PC do you have (specs).

Nope they are not running the same car but I can stay on a crowded server without getting a crash of the game. My drivers are up to date and those are my specs:

My PC: i7 2600K, 16GB RAM, MSI 980ti, 250GB SSD, Windows 10
My Rig: T300 Base, 599XX EVO Wheel, T3PA Pro Pedals

Hello guys, I have the same problem as Manuel, I can run the same setup in single player and no problems as soon as I join the server I can race for a while then I get a crash. It is at random times and I am racing on the track when it happens. No clue what to do.

I also did the 8h of suzuka, with P1 and I never had this problem.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

How do I know what driver I am? Is it just a random TS channel you choose or?

Nope they are not running the same car but I can stay on a crowded server without getting a crash of the game. My drivers are up to date and those are my specs:

My PC: i7 2600K, 16GB RAM, MSI 980ti, 250GB SSD, Windows 10
My Rig: T300 Base, 599XX EVO Wheel, T3PA Pro Pedals
As soon as someone joins or leaves, he crashes out :( - I think this is a mod problem / server issue
@Marcel Offermans any idea what this could be?
vlcsnap-error101.jpg

Good afternoon, I'm on the waiting list in 11th place, and I do not know if I have a place to run in Canada, because according to my calculations and seeing the last absences if I should have a seat, but I do not know if I'm wrong or not,

What should we do that we are in the limit of entering, wait or not ??

Sadly not - We thought it was too late to replace people, mainly because we don't want other people's races ruined by people with no or little practice.

Hello guys, I have the same problem as Manuel and Luciano, I can run the same setup in single player and no problems as soon as I join the server I can race for a while then I get a crash. It is at random times and I am racing on the track when it happens. No clue what to do.

I am having crashes before I go out on track. Yet singleplayer and other servers are fine.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I do not think it is correct, I have been training all week and more than 200 laps, in case there was a free seat, I have a decent time and I was waiting for the place since there were several fell and it was clear that there were 2 or 3 seats free, Put nothing on what time is the limit to enter or not

Reservations have been training. In principle they will have the same capacity. It is an opinion, but the organization has the last word.

It is good that the grill completes as much as possible. And understandable that reservations are not admitted that have not trained.

PLEASE SIGN OUT 24h AHEAD OF THE EVENT SO WE CAN CONTACT THE RESERVES
FAILURE TO SIGN OUT IN TIME WILL GET YOU REMOVED FROM S10.

Race Length:
90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:35 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag announced by race director

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server: The latest build
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap