What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 1 - Montreal

Well i was loving the race (running top 7) till about 30 mins to go when it all went wrong lol. Firstly exiting t2 i had my right tyres on the wet and lost control when applying power, this sent me into the wall and in the pits for 3 mins. The 5 mins later someone spun at the final chicane blocking the road meaning i had to go over the chicane, gets hit with 10s S+G. Then with about 10 mins left another car in front of me spun at the chicane before the hairpin, i again take avoiding action and i am forced to run across the chicane, this time i get a 30s S+G. Apart from all this i had alot of fun and im gutted im missing r1 + 2 so im hoping there is a r4 :)

I'm sorry for that.
The first stop&go I had it after I missed the braking point i braked and lifted I lost a position but I got the penalty anyway so I tried to ask to remove the penalty, the second time I made a mistake I almost died lost 4-5s and got the penalty and the third time a guy rejoined after a spin and I tried to avoid him I got the penalty and because it was code 80 so I tried to ask to remove it.
I after alla these pen and a 4 min repair I was trying to finish the race anyway… in every league chat is not allowed but normaly if you get a pen from the game and you think you don't deserve people type pen and the admin removes it.
Im sorry with everybody for using the chat but please admin tell me then how to comunicate with admins because serve a 30s s&go penalty for a guy that rejoined unsafely is not realy nice.
Never heard of that - so no that is not something we do here. If the game adds a penalty you will need to serve it.
If you are off track make sure you re enter the track surface carefully and if you do so under 60km/h you shouldn't get a penalty.

Very hard race, sorry for the code 80 my bad..cut, cut, cut, cut, cut master of the penalty...:notworthy:

but very cool race i like, thanks again SRC :)

edit: sorry D.Greco incident 4Laps :notworthy:

Last edited:
Did not know that driving a damaged car which is braking +25 meters earlier and slower by ~20kph on the straights, and losing grip everywhere, blocking people behind including the leaders, and when someone tries to make a move on you pushing them on the wet surface is allowed :) @Jan Studenski
Wtf are you complaining
I didn't block, I just stayed on the racing dry line
My car was damaged only slightly - you couldn't overtake me because you werent faster

What you did:
Ignoring blue flags for more than 1 lap (more than 4 corners)
Rearending me multiple times, mostly tapping, 1nce it was more
Attempting divebombs (aggressive driving)
Talking in CHat multiple times

Did you even read the rules? Don't worry, I'm gonna report you for sure

That was an interesting race!
I was very lucky that I only crashed once (after restart, forgot tires where cold.. doh!) Also got two stop and go in one lap, One deserved, the other was ok-ish. Tried to overtake the guy in front, had to go out on the wet and promptly overshot the corner. I lost like 5 sec on that and got an extra stop and go.

Not sure if I jumped the start though, I heard the race director clearly, and started like 0.5s before everyone else... Spun into the chicane so lost on that anyways :p

Of course in a race where I have to show that I can race decently, I have one of the worst performances I've had in a long time.
Sorry to anyone I might have caused issues for. Hopefully the next one will go better.

Wtf are you complaining
My car wasn't damage that heavily, yes I had broken both suspensions, but it was still appropriate drivable and I wasn't much off the pace - you couldn't overtake me because you werent faster

What you did:

I won't disallow discussion but please keep it civilized - This is slightly over the line.

This race was so embarrassing I did not have enough rain experience. And when I've thrown the car away because I'm too early on slicks, the race normaly was over. But in the last 30 minutes the pase was there.

Wtf are you complaining
My car was damaged only slightly - you couldn't overtake me because you werent faster

What you did:

I let the leaders past when they were less than a second behind me?

I "divebombed" once in the hairpin, which was a perfectly clean overtake with some rubbing, finally came past you, then spun because my tyres were so cold, if you have damage, pit for repairs.

I typed in chat once, and it was like 20 minutes before we were close on the track to eachother?

On the other hand you drive thinking that you are the god of the track and letting others know that if they try to pass you, they are gonna crash.

Even lapped cars attempted to un-lap themselves from you, your car was so slow and dangerous.

Last edited:
Never heard of that - so no that is not something we do here. If the game adds a penalty you will need to serve it.
If you are off track make sure you re enter the track surface carefully and if you do so under 60km/h you shouldn't get a penalty.
Okey, thanks
(In FSR and SRZ they allow that and is where I raced since now, ofc they don't allow any other kind of chat)

well what can i say for my race , was going well before it dried out. Running in the top 10 quite well, until i out-braked myself one too many times and got a cut penalty.
A ten stop and go penalty :(, and that was the start of an avalanche of stop and go's as every next cut was a straight stop and go. by the end i lost the number of times i went to the pits.
So from there on I stayed a bit more conservative on how much i would risk, till the end of the race where on the last lap I cut the final chicane :(.
Finished 14th (i think)

the pros for this race is that I didn't get caught up in any incidents or even spun, so that was the goal.

See you guys next week.

That was quite something. Had trouble staying inside track limits on the chicane and payed for it. Unfortunately I hit some button that changed my view to a different opponent :confused: had to park my car on feeling, but when I found it back my car was heavily damaged and had to repair for 170 secs. Luckily it happened on the straight and I didnt hit anyone (i think?). Unlucky to have one of your worst races where you are supposed to show you are capable of racing :( Happy I did not make any contacts :)

So. Damaged car from lap 3(?) (Right front had positive camber), 7(?) true 360 spins, 2 stop & go's and I forgot to change rear tyres at the stop.

P5 - can't complain :D It wasnt exactly fun but can't do anything except laugh! :D

I'll check the numbers and replay tomorrow for exact numbers and other stuff.

Both server replays will be uploaded tomorrow. You will then have until Saturday 20:00 CEST to send in IRR's.
You can do that via here: https://simracing.club/srca/ and then "Submissions".

Please state in which division you drove.

Last edited:
As you had me in the ts 14, I understood that I had the okay to run, no
I have seen your post enzo until after you leave the server.

Anyway I did not correct wall, more than 24 hours ago that there are free places that have not been covered with reserves and I have continued training before the possibility of being able to run the race,

The day that the squares were spoken was from 19:30 on the web but was posted and can no longer enter until 21:00 and so I stay in reserve.

I'm really pissed off and I have the feeling of having wasted my time, I was very excited about this championship and joining my team

Just to explain my thought process: We try to manage 80 drivers. I see two people in the lobby of teamspeak and at this point I think you are driving on my server and you can't hear my whisper up there so I move you to a room. At no point did anyone say that you are good to race despite your constant nagging. Even one guy above you in the list asked for it and we said we couldn't because it's too close to the race. We didn't fill last spots before the race because we wanted to give everyone enough time to practice and being told on race day that you can race is probably not enough time to practice.
Then I see you on the server, you are not in my starter list and then you get kicked, quite simple.
No one promised you a spot in the first race, no one promised you a spot in any race, it was your choice to practice eventhough you didn't know if you would be racing.

I'm sorry for that.
I after alla these pen and a 4 min repair I was trying to finish the race anyway… in every league chat is not allowed but normaly if you get a pen from the game and you think you don't deserve people type pen and the admin removes it.
Im sorry with everybody for using the chat but please admin tell me then how to comunicate with admins because serve a 30s s&go penalty for a guy that rejoined unsafely is not realy nice.

I have to say it's a bit unlucky that it hit you but before you chatted I said: "the next guy who chats will get kicked" and that was you. There was way too much chatting going on on server 1. I couldn't let that go any further. The rules in SRCA should be quite clear and they make no exception.

That was very hard race , I expected dry start , so I started on medium . First corner an it was wet already .
Start: I was on 20 position , then , after 1lap and quick pit-stop I fall to 29 ...
then it was long way to high place .
When it was 1 hour to end , I pitted for medium . My father was seating with me the whole race , and was my race engineer . Thanks to great tactic and 1-2 code-80 helped me , and I got free stops.
At last part I was a good fight with Hrushka . But I got 10s s/g , I thought that s/g will be done with tyres and fuel . But ... I had to do 2 pits ... at that time I was 14th . Hrushka was far away about 40s . Oh gods , he got a penalty and I passed him , but it was about 0.5 second gap .
Last code-80 , gap was 0.2 , last lap ... strong attack in start of 3rd sector , but I was ahead . And finish , 11 place , fantastic race , my first race in SRC . Thanks everyone for this event . See you at Iive rock.

So, my first online race in RFactor2 and with you guys at simracing.club. Started from P13 (if I'm correct) due to a fast last qualifying lap. I didn't hear the call for green very well, so lost 2 places at the start but fought my way back quickly to P11. Racing in the wet was a great challenge and racing was really clean. I overtook someone just before the chicane at s/f. As I run with the Oculus Rift, somehow enabling the car label button in RFactor2 doesn't work for me. But in the end a very clean race. I had one mishap when lying in P5 I lost the car at the chicane before s/f. Cost me 30 seconds, but thankfully no places. The car was damaged then, but as we had just over 20 minutes left racing I decided to feel the car for one lap and then either continue or make a pitstop. Thankfully the car was well driveable so continued to finish P5 in the end. What a race!

Server 1, Started P13, Finished P5.

Very strange issues, had a good 5 second screen freeze, and when it returned it felt like all the caster had been taken out of my steering, had another screen freeze and then my connection dropped, never happened before and my internet seemed to be stable, can only assume the connection problem was a direct result of my screen freeze.