What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R1 - Suzuka

Hi everyone,
So kinda new to the whole thing.
Can someone maybe explain those times when it starts. As i am from South Africa and need to figure out the times on this side. CAT or GMT+2

Hi Pieter
all spots for this SRCA season are taken and it's a bit too close before the first race to join now

The first race of the next season will be at the 24th of June so look into the forum one or two weeks prior to that
That is still way before the next VEC and VLMS seasons start so you will have plenty of time to get a license before that

I know you have read rules and our advices not only once in last few days, but anyway ;)

Because it is only two races long season this time and you have no room for a ... let s say stupid ... mistake which can costs you L4, I would like to repeat some basic rules, suggestions and also demands from SRCA stewards.

1. All racers have to be connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
Last season we were forced to ban two guys 3 minutes after the race start (when we were 100% sure), because they were not on TS. Presence on TS is mandatory, otherwise you are a factor of danger for other drivers in the case of code 80.
2. Code 80 means pit limiter speed.
3. Formation lap you have to drive with pit limiter speed
4. We suggest to set keys for IGNITION and STARTER to avoid engine stall.
It happened two times in previous season.
5. Set front lights key

We will repeat all these points and maybe some more also before the race, you just check them again.

Hello, I just wanted to clear something up. On the sign up post it said there were 4 spots left posts prior to my post. I was wondering if i am definitely racing tonight?

Sorry for the noobish question, Thanks,

-Sam

Hello, I just wanted to clear something up. On the sign up post it said there were 4 spots left posts prior to my post. I was wondering if i am definitely racing tonight?

Sorry for the noobish question, Thanks,

-Sam

We might add posts in there if some people sign up after sign ups are closed
As long as your post is in there you are in :)

Hey, I'm afraid I won't be able to take part tonight because of massive screen freeze issues (and personal reasons). I hope that isn't too much of an issue... my sincere apologies.

Sadly it means you can not qualify for licence 4, because you have to finish both races in S8. But you can still start in race 2 next week and take it as good practice for next season with three races, where you can miss one and still get L4 promotion.

Yeah I am aware of that, that's unfortunate but I'm afraid I can't do much about it. Definitely planning to sign up for the next season since I'm not in a hurry and I'm hoping I can partake in the next race if I can get my issues fixed.