What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R1 - Suzuka

[Parsehtml]
<iframe id="forecast_embed" type="text/html" frameborder="0" height="245"
width="100%"
src="http://forecast.io/embed/#lat=34.845593&lon=136.538952&name=Suzuka&color=#FF0000&font=Exo&units=uk"></iframe>[/Parsehtml]

Last edited:
Stewards review

Orange Zone:
308 - S. Lexow hits K. Stoltze - Avoidable contact - 30 second stop and hold
329 - L. Sparks hits M. Brault - Avoidable contact - 30 second stop and hold

Pit entry and exit blend line violations

799 - J. Meijer
2532 - T. Bovo
3012 - J. Meijer
3022 - I. Catherine
3182 - I. Catherine
4286 - I. Catherine

Reported incidents:
879 - L. Sparks messes up the braking zone and hits A. Kelly - Avoidable contact - Drive through

Final penalty summary

S. Lexow - 30 second stop and hold
L. Sparks - 60 second stop and hold
J. Meijer - 30 second stop and hold
T. Bovo - Drive through
I. Catherine - 60 second stop and hold

For new drivers, penalties will be applied to you by the game, roughly 10 minutes in to the next race session.

We only looked at the reported incidents (IRR's), please submit an IRR if you want to have an incident reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,

I have an issue with this track. I've downloaded the mod on the workshop several times, when I start the launcher, it's stuck at 1% of the verification step for Suzuka. No problem for Montreal. Is this happen to somebody else ?

usually that clears itself eventually when you subsribe and unsubscribe a few times

The stuck at 1% is the infamous Matsusaka/Suzuka track problem that no-one has been able to figure out the cause or fix for.

well. i am reinstalling rfactor 2 only for this problem :(

[update]
I reinstalled rfactor. And this didn't solve the problem. I had gained an extra problem. Matsusaka and Suzuka froze at 1%. I rebooted 4 or 5 times. And it didn't solve the problem. I also read that i have to unsubscribe and subscribe the workshop again. I did this at least 9 times. It didn't solve the problem. Both tracks keep freezing at 1%.

Untill i deleted my virusscanner. In my case it was AVG. I Deleted it completely of my system. And after that both tracks installed the way it should be.

I hope it will help other people too with the same issue.

Last edited:
The problem with this problem is that I have not been able to reproduce it here so I have no clue why it is getting stuck. It is happening to some people. I have checked files to see if they are corrupt, but that does not seem to be the case. I tried installing and uninstalling a lot. Maybe I can try to debug this with someone that consistently has this issue? Feel free to contact me if you are up for that.

I get it often (I would even go as far as saying I get it every time I need to install it) and so I've chosen to always have Matsusaka and VEC Suzuka installed on my "league rF2 installation".

@Marcel Offermans I have a separate installation for DX11 build and it doesn't have Matsusaka installed and I just tried to install it and it got stuck at 1%. Should I PM you?

Doh! No idea why I couldn't remember this earlier but I think the only way I've gotten Matsusaka and VEC Suzuka installed is by using Noel Hibbard's "MAS extract / rfcmp installer" tool. Maybe it skips the verification that the built-in installer does? Or does it somehow differently?

Driver with the nickname Ultimex25, please change it to your real name, otherwise you will not be allowed to race tomorrow.

Hi guys I have seen the lobby on the server for practice and it has a password, is their somewhere we receive the password and it's the first time i have used teamspeak is their a server address and password for this also please.