What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R1 - Suzuka

I got disconnected as i stopped in the pits, with 2 minutes 22 seconds left in the race, I have no words....................

Juha-Pekka, I watched replay of your stream and realized you were not able to put in reverse gear.

A bit late, but for next race(s) :)
To reverse gear, simply unbind neutral and you should be able to shift from 1st to reverse, manually press clutch or press both gear shifters at once and then shift down (my opinion, 1st solution is the best).

edit:
I can see you have exposed problem already :)

Apart from the lap 1 shenanigans the race has been pretty clean. Apologies to any persons I might have stolen some time or the ones that I might have overtaken to rapidly.

Last edited:
It was a crazy Start, after that i struggle a bit with the car. Then RF2 Pitboard faild, so I went in 4 Laps three times to the pits, after that i got a stop and go for speeding. For me it was a very difficult Race, and sry for the guys that I hold up. But for me I hope in Montral come a better Day. But it was a good and clean Race from all. ;)

Sorry for my part in the T1 mayhem! Being so far to the right made me lose exactly where I should brake and then it was also off the line and somewhat cold tyres. I went wide right in front of @Quentin Benoit and caused problems for him and that escalated things rapidly, I think :(

Some tips for people:
1) Choose the 2013 spec car from the tuning menu. It's not faster per se, but it has bigger front brakes and they don't fade as fast as the 2012(?) spec model's
2) When being lapped, you don't always need to compromise your own race so much by jumping away early. Read this :)
https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?threads/what-to-do-when-you-are-about-to-be-lapped.3752/

I dont what the top 8 was thinking at the start. But i think they thought the race was over 14 laps or so. Because they went first corner like a bunch of lunatics.

When the cloud was cleared there was a car in the middle of the race line that costed me the race.
Thanks all for that. Second race i cannot attend so gone is license 4.

See you all next season somewhere in June!

Like Tero said, problems went quickly for me :)

Trying to avoid him after he locked his brakes, I spun and got hit by Jeroen who couldn't avoid me. I came back 20th or so with some damage but managed to come back to 2nd, although with some frictions (sorry to those drivers who I unfortunately can't remember :().

I started the race with the ambition to finish 2nd, as Tero seemed quicker, but how things turned in T1 make me regret a bit that, as I think it could have been a close race in the end. Anyway, see you next week, and thank you everyone ;)

It would not have been earned if you only race 1 out of 2 races. It was mentioned that you needed to race both races ;)

I know. In theory if you don't finish the first. You do not have to bother to race the second. For the license that is. Fun is always first. Dont get me wrong :)

I dont what the top 8 was thinking at the start. But i think they thought the race was over 14 laps or so. Because they went first corner like a bunch of lunatics.
14 laps? Nah, I was trying to win the race in T1!

Anyway, not fair to go blaming everyone ahead of you. I certainly made a mistake like I said. But imho I wasn't reckless. Definitely could've and should've been safer though.