What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R1 - Barber Motorsports Park

Penalty system is enabled, but not every track is flawless. We will do manual penalties for excessive cutting

The ABS is a copy/paste fault, I'll fix that. ABS is allowed because it's a GT3 car.

I wont be able to make this race sadly, My good internet that causes no issues is down until the 24th, and the rest of my family is on school vacation and is at home hogging all of the bandwidth, so for network reasons I'll have to miss Barber

Please guys (one guy actually), do not stay connected on server with your car in the pit and go to sleep.

Sorry for that Matej. But everytime I tried to make a race simulation something came up against me. Last night it was "the wife thing", this morning neighbors car wouldn't start, so I landed him my cables, then we needed to change the battery too :rolleyes: I hope nothing interrupts me this time. I will keep in mind to disconect myself after further actions;)

Unfortunately i have to work tomorrow night, i can't participate in the first race. Have a good race for everyone!

Hi again,

Sorry for orange zoning once more, but I read somewhere that when in orange zone, we should engage pit limiter as if in code 80?

That's why I asked about it...

When code 80 is called, then orange zone is also in force until green flag is called again, so every "stupid" move costs racer double penalty. We never call orange zone in the race.

When code 80 is called, then orange zone is also in force until green flag is called again, so every "stupid" move costs racer double penalty. We never call orange zone in the race.

Ok, so just to see if I understand...
Orange Zone means only the double penalty, right?

Thanks and sorry for pushing the subject...