What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R1 - Barber Motorsports Park

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:35 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag announced by race director

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server: The latest build
Flag rules: Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

Last edited by a moderator:
Stewards review

Orange Zone:
45 - E. Andre drives into the back of another car at the start of the formation lap - avoidable contact - Drive Through
166 - P. Coimbra drives into the back of another car at the start of the race - avoidable contact - Drive Through

Pit entry and exit blend line violations

none

Reported incidents:
5409 - T. Pereira comes out of the pits, goes straight to the racing line and spins S. Ambus - avoidable contact - Drive Through

Final penalty summary

E. Andre - Drive Through
P. Coimbra - Drive Through
T. Pereira - Drive Through

For new drivers, penalties will be applied to you by the game, roughly 10 minutes in to the next race session.

We only looked at the reported incidents (IRR's), please submit an IRR if you want to have an incident reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
barber.jpg

Sorry to say I won't be able to make this race as it is in the Easter holidays UK and i'm away visiting family. I WILL be present at races 2 and 3.
Thanks!

Hello

I would like to say that I will be able to drive only on race 1 and 2 this season due to my work !

Marjan, I would try to catch Tero or Hany on the server (I know both can make great setups for most of racing cars) or any of L4 guys who have experience with Camaro and ask for help. Mostly they are nice and helpful guys, so just go for it :)