What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R1 - Barber Motorsports Park

Thx for help about setup.
I no something about gear, wing, brake bias, TC, abs. Im totaly stock, when i try to make car harder, to take a car lower or higher;). There ar a few most important things too. For example optimum tyre temperature ( preasure, toe...)

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
Unfortunatly i wont be able To compete on The first round of The new SRCA season.
See you on The Next 2 rounds and wish all The best of luck with great racing.
Happy easter.
Tiago Castro

Hello everyone.
Unfortunatly i wont be able To compete on The first round of The new SRCA season.
See you on The Next 2 rounds and wish all The best of luck with great racing.
Happy easter.
Tiago Castro

Hi everyone,

when in the rules says that the orange zone is in effect for the first full lap, does that mean the pace lap??

Thanks

When we put together these rules, we did it with high hopes that drivers will be skilled enough to avoid any accident under pit limiter speed without pressure from other drivers to gain position ;).

As usualy, Tero is right :).

About Gentleman's Rule: When and how can i say: “my fault, sorry”. Via TS or chat and during the race or after the race.
Thx.

About Gentleman's Rule: When and how can i say: “my fault, sorry”. Via TS or chat and during the race or after the race.
Thx.
Gentlemen rule is a thing you do on track, give the spot back to the driver.
Never chat during the race this will give you a penalty.

One thing I also don't understand is, speed limit under code 80. If I understand things right, we should reduce our speed under 80 km/h and deploy speed limiter. Then we cruise around the track under deployed speed limiter? It confuses me, as my limiter is set on 64 km/h :)

Everything is OK this way, code 80 basically means speed limiter speed (could be also 100km/h at some tracks) when it is announced.

Code 80 is always the speed that speed limiter is set to. And it varies per track. And the name "Code 80" is confusing. But it's not a difficult thing to understand.

Still, I think a name that has a number that refers to or at least reminds a speed is not logical and just confuses people for no reason. And it needs to be clarified by admins and other people very often.

3.4.4 Passing is permitted in the Orange Zone, but the cars will all be at their closest to one another at this point so extreme caution must be taken.

Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

Passing is permitted, but very carefully. right ?

Is the penalty system enabled? I didn't get a single cut warning so far in practice.

Also the rules state that abs is not allowed yet the server has abs low enabled.

Edit:

SRCA rules
Start – Rolling start
Damage – 100%
Auto clutch – Allowed
TC – Low/Medium
ABS – Not allowed

Server settings
Start – Rolling start
Damage – 50%
Auto clutch – Allowed
TC – Low/Medium