What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 1 - Montreal

OK, a full server reboot has been made - however i expect that we will eliminate the upgrades in a league version of the mod. It will be updated sometime tomorrow. There is no chance of us making a new version this close to the race.

Hello. I can not race tonight. Because of thunderstorms in my regions. I am a caravan and awnigs seller. Many clients have a destroid awning and we have to help them. I hope a still can race the next race and not be discualified.

Rob Boswinkel

Even after the server reboot has occurred I am still unabl to race with the game crashing

I am in the 40th position of 90 that have rolled, with 200 laps given, I think that is enough margin

Sorry, family drama last minute.

Unable to race!

Consider me disqualified until season 11.

I have entered the ts of the two servers, I am in the main channel in case it is possible to run

I have moved in the ts to the number 14 of the server 1
I understand that it's because I can run, I'm going to enter the server, in case I can not run, you kick me out

To a colleague Juan Nuñez tb the same thing happened to h

I have moved in the ts to the number 14 of the server 1
I understand that it's because I can run, I'm going to enter the server, in case I can not run, you kick me out

To a colleague Juan Nuñez tb the same thing happened to h
Please don't. We want things to run smoothly here so that's why we're not making changes shortly before the race. If you join the server without permission, we will be forced to remove you from S10 entirely. SRCA is not only about showing your skills in the car, it's also about showing you can follow the rules and the stewards' decisions.

Last edited:
As you had me in the ts 14, I understood that I had the okay to run, no
I have seen your post enzo until after you leave the server.

Anyway I did not correct wall, more than 24 hours ago that there are free places that have not been covered with reserves and I have continued training before the possibility of being able to run the race,

The day that the squares were spoken was from 19:30 on the web but was posted and can no longer enter until 21:00 and so I stay in reserve.

I'm really pissed off and I have the feeling of having wasted my time, I was very excited about this championship and joining my team

I will not remove you, and you will have a chance of driving in R2 or R3. Just don't join the server unless the admins told you it was okay.

I just would like to state that I was in the session, but due to technical issues (the game crashed again ) at the start of the race during the warmup, I tried to rejoin but couldn't get back into the race as it was starting. Hopefully everything will be fixed for race 2

A lot of connection issues forced me to press the esc, lots of freezes, sadly i had to dnf :Cry: :crying::Cry: :crying:

Connection lost during the formation lap, I was not able to reconnect for about 2 minutes. Then I've tried to connect to the server but rF2 crashed. Reboot PC and I've tried to quickly start up every software I need (I'm using OSW).
I was finally able to login and start the race in last position with a considerable disadvantage. After a few laps I found a very slow cars, I luckly avoided the contact but I didn't understant what was happening. Finaly I understood that the race was in code 80 but I didn't hear anything. Then I've realized that I've started TeamSpeak but maybe I forgot to connect to the server.
The only thing I could do was quit the race .
I'm really sorry for this mistake and I apologize to everyone.

Last edited:
8.1 Drivers are allowed to use the ingame chat during Practice, Warm-up, post-Qualifying, and Post-Race.
8.2 Drivers are not allowed to use the ingame chat during Qualifying and Race sessions for any reason, including saying “Sorry”, “Pit in” and “Pit out”.
8.3 The Race Steward will use the chat to pass on important information. Drivers are responsible to read these messages and are subject to any penalties associated with not following them.

It is very important not to chat guys - its distracting for other drivers.

8.1 Drivers are allowed to use the ingame chat during Practice, Warm-up, post-Qualifying, and Post-Race.
8.2 Drivers are not allowed to use the ingame chat during Qualifying and Race sessions for any reason, including saying “Sorry”, “Pit in” and “Pit out”.
8.3 The Race Steward will use the chat to pass on important information. Drivers are responsible to read these messages and are subject to any penalties associated with not following them.

It is very important not to chat guys - its distracting for other drivers.
I'm sorry for that.
The first stop&go I had it after I missed the braking point i braked and lifted I lost a position but I got the penalty anyway so I tried to ask to remove the penalty, the second time I made a mistake I almost died lost 4-5s and got the penalty and the third time a guy rejoined after a spin and I tried to avoid him I got the penalty and because it was code 80 so I tried to ask to remove it.
I after alla these pen and a 4 min repair I was trying to finish the race anyway… in every league chat is not allowed but normaly if you get a pen from the game and you think you don't deserve people type pen and the admin removes it.
Im sorry with everybody for using the chat but please admin tell me then how to comunicate with admins because serve a 30s s&go penalty for a guy that rejoined unsafely is not realy nice.

Did not know that driving a damaged car which is braking +25 meters earlier and slower by ~20kph on the straights, and losing grip everywhere, blocking people behind including the leaders, and when someone tries to make a move on you pushing them on the wet surface is allowed :) @Jan Studenski

I'm sorry for my performance. It was terrible with the rain. I had to choose slick tires because there was sun on the grid