What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S4/R3 Interlagos - night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say thanks to matej ..enzo and all the guys for the season.

This was THAT race where everything you do goes wrong. Some guy accidently knocked me off early while we were bunched to start. No issues /anger or damage tho. I knew i had to do 60 second stop go etc..so would still be up for racing.

Bit later on..i hit pit liniter near end of count down but guy in front had hit his earlier..i go straight in the back and serve 50 seconds of repair...

Now we get to the stop and go.i go in and serve 60 seconds no problem.
Next, the drive thru. Sadly i hit the limiter too hard and late. I never do that but this is THAT race. I drive thru regardless and then get another drive thru for speeding. So lost for words i realise i think i may have cut the pit line and repeated mistake i made last round. Stupid of me..just too busy trying to sort pit menu.

I do the drive thru next lap...but it doesnt serve im playing with pit settings to check pit stop is cancelled.
It is. I drive thru about 4 times but the drive thru doesnt go away. The last time i make sure im within the pit lines and some blue flag car drives into the back of me. I then decide to quit as i would have been dq anyway.i

I hope someone can help tell me why the drive thru wouldnt serve.
Although this was a personal disaster...i hope ive shown in the first two races that i am a fair honest ahd comitted driver. Ive also learned a lot..especially now with the pit lines(!) and penalties. Like burning urself with an iron..wont go there again!

I came here to get the next license and tried my best even tho tonight wasnt good enough. I hope this will be taken into consideration. 4 careless pit cuts in the first 2 rounds. No incidents.
Maybe i shouldnt have turned up tonight but i wanted to show commitment and would have "raced on" if the pit glitch didnt happen.
Cheers guys!
See you soon.

crashed into at the beginning under code 80 by people that don't know what code 80 is, then my wheel disconnects 3 times. into the wall on all occasions making it impossible to finish the race. Disappointment ensues.

It was a horrible race. Some do not see that someone goes to the side :( Why some people do not let go the blue flag. I waiting for replay.

I do the drive thru next lap...but it doesnt serve im playing with pit settings to check pit stop is cancelled.
It is. I drive thru about 4 times but the drive thru doesnt go away. The last time i make sure im within the pit lines and some blue flag car drives into the back of me. I then decide to quit as i would have been dq anyway.

Andrew, At the top of the pit menu for fuel/tyres etc it does show stop/go penalties which you can turn on or off. I'm not sure if it shows it for drive throughs? If so, maybe it was set to no for some reason. Else I don't know sorry!

Was disappointing to practice all week, and then come up here away from my family into this dark lonely room, and get absolutely torpedoed during the first code 80! Just after the pit entrance, so a lap on the speed limiter and then a 205 second repair. Totally bizarre by whoever did it. And that was after JC hit me 3 times on the formation lap! And I got hit 2 or 3 times on the first racing lap by people keen to get ahead at any cost. I think there was a full moon in Sao Paulo.

Other than that it was a blast! Always fun to drive around for 90 minutes. Congrats to the podium and thanks to all the nice guys!

I just want to apologise to whoever I tapped under braking going into Turn 1 at the start. Well you would seen in my stream so I am guilty..so sorry I braked but didn't brake hard enough and it all happened in slow motion. Then it got a bit messy after that in the Senna S curve. Luckily with my spotter I get noticed of blue flags and whether they are on left or right so I hope I yield ok. What the hell happened on the pit straight?? Massive pile up cars all over the place. Bit gutted I threw away a top ten because I brushed a passing car which made me spin into the wall. Front aero damage 70 secs repair. On the plus side car came together in the race. The setup was perfect after much messing around all week, during practice session, warmup and then race it finally worked, Good racing all I apologise for been a bit scruffy opening laps but I settled down after that and brought it home 13th...Overall apart from the collisions (I saw a lot worse tonight) yeah I be pleased with that I guess although need to apologise to Marek as well for putting you in a spin but we were fighting fir 8th and 9th and also very nearly collecting someone when I veered left off the rumbled strip into a black car not sure who :(.

Hope the live stream was ok I had at one time 10 people watching. I be streaming more races soon now I got hang on it :D.

Reflections well my best race was Watkins Glen the one before that at Mores i think wasn't great with a DQ and Interlagos.?? Well doubtful I did enough I was consistent despite the collisions. It is in the hands of the stewards but if all else fails I try again. Keep the Nissans I quite like them once you get the setup right it can really fly.

Last edited:
I
Andrew, At the top of the pit menu for fuel/tyres etc it does show stop/go penalties which you can turn on or off. I'm not sure if it shows it for drive throughs? If so, maybe it was set to no for some reason. Else I don't know sorry!
It was was on but thanks adam.
Adam, not sure if the torpedo was me.
It may well have been. If so i massively apologise. I thought i wud slow and hit limiter by 1. In reality Im not sure i wud have slowed to 80 by the "1". Its a shame as ive followed this rule fine in all other races. Im not quit sure what went on tonight. I have to just learn and move forward.
Once again..sorry if it was me.probably was.

I have question about secound CODE 80. There was only "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, CODE 80" commend on TS, or I don't hear a "CODE 80 in 10s" commend?

I'm sorry about that guy I took out of the race just before the start finish line, completely my fault. I can't remember the name, but if I'm not mistaken you were running 8th or 9th, as I said, really sorry, completely my fault...

Just want to say thanks to matej ..enzo and all the guys for the season.
Bit later on..i hit pit liniter near end of count down but guy in front had hit his earlier..i go straight in the back and serve 50 seconds of repair...
Seriously, mate, seriously? I hit pit limiter accurate before began code 80. Our difference in speed at same time was 100 kph. May be it was a latency in TS, I do not think it is so different. Anyway, you must controlling distance between you and your opponent, it was sufficient. Meanwhile, here's what was ahead, same thing, same result...

Attachments

• 20170216122919_1.jpg
    20170216122919_1.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
What happened there? I came round there still slowing down for the code 80 and saw cars all over the staight.

Watched my stream and i guess i didn't slow down enough for first c80. My bad sorry stewards i take the rap for that one. Normally i am pretty good but i didn't want to slap the brakes on so close to getting a draft from car in front and lose control. I do it a bit earlier next time but by time i was on 80k i was on straight weaving around crashed cars.

Watched my stream and i guess i didn't slow down enough for first c80. My bad sorry stewards i take the rap for that one. Normally i am pretty good but i didn't want to slap the brakes on so close to getting a draft from car in front and lose control. I do it a bit earlier next time but by time i was on 80k i was on straight weaving around crashed cars.
I watched most of your stream because I had nothing better to do and actually out of 3 code 80s I've seen you only did one right. The countdown is meant for the cars to find a safe place/gap and slow down BEFORE the "code 80 enforced" is said. And If I recall correctly, no passing is allowed during the countdown. and if someone does, I'm pretty sure you can report them.

I watched most of your stream because I had nothing better to do and actually out of 3 code 80s I've seen you only did one right. The countdown is meant for the cars to find a safe place/gap and slow down BEFORE the "code 80 enforced" is said. And If I recall correctly, no passing is allowed during the countdown. and if someone does, I'm pretty sure you can report them.
Thanks for watchimg my first ever live stream. Yeah i applied the limiter later than should and not earlier. I dunno why last 2 seasons i did it properly. I will learn from it put it down to experience and improve. I hate myself for those collisions though and like to say a big apology to those who got caught in them. To my defence i hope i gave room for everyone attempting to pass. Some corners we managed side by side at some points.

I'd just like to thank everyone who I've raced alongside with this season whether you finished 1st in the championship or stone dead last. It was an honor racing with you, and the fact that we had a good amount of cars on the grid says something about the willingness of the community to fight for what they want and shows the future talent that will come into VEC, VLMS, VSGT, VFC, Special events, and etc. Good Luck to all.

it was a fearly good race for me, had a 60 sec stop & go penalty after first c80 for not slowing down enough, had a couple of good battles especially the one at the end of the race, i had not tyres left but did my best to deffend my position with a lot of side by side action, all in all good race and lots of fun despite a couple of incidents with a guy Real one of them when we were side by side on the main straigh he drove into me when i was on the inside.

Thanks a lot to the Admins and orginizers for the opportunity to race in the academy.

I can not run replay Interlagos. The message. "Mod is not currently instaled." But I have this mod. Replay Mores is working good.

Last edited:
Ok. I remove mod from install folder and is installing automaticly form subscription new mod. Replay does not work. Maybe subscription updated my automaticly to new version but replay is working on old version mod. How do I take old version of mod..

Status
Not open for further replies.