What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S4/R3 Interlagos - night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race date: 15. February
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 21:30 - 23:00
Weather forecast: Live weather conditions from the racetrack

Race schedule:

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
20:25 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his channel) - and stay there
20:55 – 21:20 - Qualifying
21:20 – 21:25 - 5 min break/warmup
21:27 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:30 - Green flag announced on teamspeak

Server: The latest build
Event on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/rf2SRCA
Flag rules: Black only
Broadcast: TBA

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.

Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

We do allow absence, just make sure you tell the admins 24 hours before the event. 2 unauthorised absences will result in a ban for the next SRCA season.

interlagos.png

Pitlane violations:

IN:

461 - Lasse Soerensen
627 - Max Barkley
640 - Jakob Kierek
677 - Andrew Ford
746 - Nathan Marchon
862 - Andrew Ford
926 - Mathew Williams
1123 - Nathan Marchon
1220 - Andrew Ford
2769 - Max Barkley
2857 - Daryl Russell
2903 - Marc Mirabet
2914 - Jeppe Rasmussen
3415 - Max Barkley
5356 - Marc Mirabet

OUT:

553 - Andrew Ford
903 - Andrew Ford

Won't be able to attend to this race. Unfortunately I had a schedule change at work so, after the problem I had with TS on round 2, this is the end of season 4 for me. It's been a pleasure to participate, I really enjoyed the format and the quality racing.

Cheers and good luck to all!

Hey guys

It would be awesome if some of the top guys could post their setup
I only reach 1:43s after tuning and I'm not familiar with rFactor 2 setups

I see here people already driving 41s, pretty sure some of you can drive 40s

I can´t race tomorrow due to a coincidence with an event in real life that I can´t miss. I´m sorry, but I will try to race another Academy season soon!.
By the way, What happens with the penalties from Watkins Glen? I will have them for the next season in which I take part? Thank you :)

I tried offline in rain earlier. It was undriveable.

On another note...how do i serve a stop and go anywone? Do i have to select in pit menu?
Can in change any wing settinhgs or anything at the same time?

Last edited:
Andrew, down left on your screen you will see when you have to serve penalty, then just go in the pit and serve what you need to serve. Do not set pitstop to change anything on your car, otherwise penalty will not be served.

Andrew, down left on your screen you will see when you have to serve penalty, then just go in the pit and serve what you need to serve. Do not set pitstop to change anything on your car, otherwise penalty will not be served.
Do i have to select stop and go in oit menu or something? If not...do i have to cancel all tryess and fuel bit by bit while driving?

Do i have to select stop and go in oit menu or something? If not...do i have to cancel all tryess and fuel bit by bit while driving?
Stop and go should be selected automaticly, and no, you can do a 'normal' pitstop at the same time you're serving a penalty.

Hey guys alex here.. I cant drive today because i dont have internet at the moment. I hope this is no problem :(

Have fun @ Interlagos

Status
Not open for further replies.