What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S20 - Race 4 - Sepang

Hi guys i am sorry to say this so late, but i just got a urgent call so i think i will be back to late for the Q and race

hello to all.
I really want to be on this one but im not quite sure if i manage to get on time. I will be running for it, but it will depend transports :-(

Hey there,

I drove last week knowing that I won't be able to get my license for VEC in S20.
Although I enjoyed it quite a lot and would like to drive toninght. Is there a possibilty I could race tonight?

Cheers,

Serge

Hi guys!

I already wrote on the Race 3 thread but I need to ask this in case you aren't viewing that.

I made some mistakes on Race 3 that led to my DNF and I caused an accident because I broke the "lock the brakes" rule. I am very sorry for that but knowing that I need to finish 3 races and I didn't participate in Indy (I only finished Silverstone), I'm assuming I wont be able to get my license but, I don't know if I still have my spot reserved or not. Be sure that, even I'm not able to get the license, I need to demonstrate that I'm not a dirty driver and my mistake on Nola was only eventual, so if participating in Sepang makes any sense, I will.

Tell me if I can't please, it won't be a problem as long as I'm able to participate on future SRCA events.

Thank you all.

am I allowed to race then just by chance ^^? Just to sniff some little expierence for next round ;)? @Florian Koetz - is it possible to carry over race results for license build up?

Last edited:
Hey there,

I drove last week knowing that I won't be able to get my license for VEC in S20.
Although I enjoyed it quite a lot and would like to drive toninght. Is there a possibilty I could race tonight?

Cheers,

Serge

car 16, Server 1

Hi guys!

I already wrote on the Race 3 thread but I need to ask this in case you aren't viewing that.

I made some mistakes on Race 3 that led to my DNF and I caused an accident because I broke the "lock the brakes" rule. I am very sorry for that but knowing that I need to finish 3 races and I didn't participate in Indy (I only finished Silverstone), I'm assuming I wont be able to get my license but, I don't know if I still have my spot reserved or not. Be sure that, even I'm not able to get the license, I need to demonstrate that I'm not a dirty driver and my mistake on Nola was only eventual, so if participating in Sepang makes any sense, I will.

Tell me if I can't please, it won't be a problem as long as I'm able to participate on future SRCA events.

Thank you all.

You still have your spot. You signed up, you have it till the end of the season

Is anyone having trouble connecting to the team speak server? I can connect to Server 1, but not Server 2.