What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S20 - Race 1 - Silverstone

Sometimes the livetiming needs a rest and then gets restarted (java) so i´ve just closed it as it see it didnt want to.
But as Matej just said, there is no such thing as "best lap in this and that session" you can get a best laptime ever on the server, and thats about what you get.
Livetiming and FLT comes back online later today.

Sorry guys, i overrated my ability, i would be more dangerous for other and thats why i sign out. Sorry again and have good season everyone

@Florian Koetz As people drop out of the season for good, is there any chance the Sign up thread can be updated, so those of us on the reserve list can work out how "high up" we are please? Would make it very useful for people further down the list (read: me) how much practise is worth doing for the next event. Right now, even with drop outs already, there are still 11 people ahead of me, so I don't think I'll be getting called up for Silverstone...but you never know :)

EDIT: Sorry, seen you edited it thursday anyway, I'm probably just jumping the gun!!

Last edited:
I won't do that.
Thursdays change was something out of the ordinary.
It's a lot of work to update everything in the sign up thread and in my own little list (which has to be more detailed so I can't simply copy it)

But you see who gets mentioned so you can check in the list how close they are to your name.

Sadly, I can't take part in the first race, as I have to be out of town for education reasons. Rest of the season, I will be there.

I won't be able to participate in this first race of the season due to celebration of my high school graduation. But I should be able to be there for all the other races

I´m sorry, but I won't be able to participate in all this season. Work changes make me impossible to be at the time of the races. I'll try again next season.

Thanks for everything!