What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 1 - Montreal

PLEASE SIGN OUT 24h AHEAD OF THE EVENT SO WE CAN CONTACT THE RESERVES
FAILURE TO SIGN OUT IN TIME WILL GET YOU REMOVED FROM S10.

Race Length:
90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:35 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag announced by race director

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server: The latest build
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap
PLEASE SIGN OUT 24h AHEAD OF THE EVENT SO WE CAN CONTACT THE RESERVES
FAILURE TO SIGN OUT IN TIME WILL GET YOU REMOVED FROM S10.

Unfortunately I have to miss round 1 but will see you for Rounds 2 and 3 .
Good racing to all. All the best.

Ready for Montreal! Though looks like I'll be on the slower side of things judging by the times I've seen on the server ;)

No idea how some manage sub 1:36 laps lol

I will not make it into this race, I'm travelling.
I'm looking forward for the next 2 races though !

Eric, SRCA races are on the half way to endurance races with length of 90 minutes, so combination of speed, patience and smart decisions win here ... and a bit of luck :)

Eric, SRCA races are on the half way to endurance races with length of 90 minutes, so combination of speed, patience and smart decisions win here ... and a bit of luck :)
Exactly! :)

Driver A might be doing 5 tenths faster laptimes than driver B. But then A spins (doesn't hit anything) and loses 10 seconds recovering, which is a very average timeloss for a spin. That's 20 laps worth of "advantage" gone in a split second. Plus A will likely have flatspots, overheated tyres and a bit lower confidence which all might show up in his laptimes from now on.

So racing, especially endurance racing, is a combination of things like @Matej Lakota pointed out. Speed, consistency and right decisions being the most important ones :) And luck! :D

@everyone
Make sure you select the 2013 version of the Camaro! You can do that in the Tuning/Showroom screen. It's not any faster, it just has slightly bigger front brakes that do not fade out as easily :)

I still see about half of the cars being 2012 spec. Imo it would make sense for S397 to make the 2013 spec the default car anyway, right @Marcel Offermans ;)

@Sipos Tamas and @Yabin Wang you two can join Race 1 in Division 2.
Getting in some airplanes for the next 2 days, expecting to arrive from a trip on 19th in the morning. Not really expecting to pull off a decent pace for the race with just one day of training( being the same day of the race also) I think there are people that deserves more my spot (Just for this round hehe) . But really looking forward to race round 2 and 3. Good luck to all.

Hi, i got al little question, i cant find the TeamSpeak adres / password for the srca server ?
Maybay i just missed it :D # new here

I have troubles to practice on the server. After 1-2 minutes it says "rFactor2 has stopped working". 2 other mates have the same problem apparently :(

Just doing a fresh install, had only 2 plugins activated. VHud and TrackmapX64. Is something with the server going on or is it me?