What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R1 - NOLA

I wont be able to race this race, not feeling well and got major pain in my back... Gonna have to withdraw from this round

The live penalties were for not following the code 80 rules. Further penalties may be added after the race.

@Lance Garassino
We had to kick you because your ping was too high and you were endangering others
That had nothing to do with your driving

If you finish the next two races this has no negative effect on your license.

Last edited:
Hi Florian,

Sorry about this, connection was really bad today. Thank you for the explanation and will do my best to make sure things are better for the next race.

well I think for me that was a successful race besides getting the drive through because i had the in game audio to loud preventing me from hear what was going on even though the wisper test was fine i wasnt driving at the time this is an easy fix which i will fix in time for the next race. i definitely cant complain with 7th anyway

Not a fantastic race for me. Had an average quali which put me in 13th. Got blocked at the start of the race by someone who didn't hear the green flag being called :D Had a really good battle for a lot of laps with Nello which I really enjoyed. Having too much wing meant that he escaped me on the straight while I caught him in the corners.

I stupidly gave myself a stop/go by pressing the speed limiter a touch too early on the way out of the pits which really scuppered my race. Ended up in 13th after having far too much front tyre wear and Jesse passed me on the second to last lap. I really need to sort that before the next race

Race ruined by an accident "all by myself" exiting the last corner, around 50% of the race... stayed 8 minutes in the pit-lane for the repairment but I didn't want to leave the race. Anyway I did other mistakes, by loss of concentration, that costed me 3 stop&go.

I hope that everyone was fine while lapping me, I tried to do my best to give you all the way. See you in Estoril...

Not a great race by me, but to be honest glad I was able to finish. Had a really great start, then I got tapped in the first corner. Then when worrying about making sure NOT to tap the guy in front.... I tapped him (Sorry to whoever that was, completely my fault) Then when trying to give the place back I went off circuit (REAL clever lol). Fair few times the car caught me out on braking, Need to sort that. Got another tap when letting traffic though, possibly my fault but haven't found it in the replay yet. And got chased down in the final 20+ mins, staying ahead by less then a second. *Phew* Hope I did good with the traffic.

See you peeps in Estoril :)

Last edited:
It's been a very enjoyable race with lots of clean battling. I don't know what happened but by reloading the default setup and making some minimal tweaks to it I cut out 4 seconds off my best time, so I guess I had really screwed it up in the first place LOL

At the start of the formation lap I thought I was 11th on the grid while I was 12th actually (the pee-break made me miss the moment I got overtaken in Q) so I made the mistake of passing the driver in front of me off the line (Sorry!). Anyway he found a way through during the formation lap and at the green flag I wasn't in front anymore. Again my sincere apologies, if that is punishable I guess I totally deserve a penalty. Anyway it won't happen again in the future!

When the green flag was called I got stuck behind the driver in front of me as he didn't pick up the pace, but I saw everyone behind me "giving it some jandal" and to avoid creating a massive accident I might have passed him before the line (I'm not sure though).

I can confirm I had a lot of fun with Jeremy and also with some other drivers as well. I hope to have even more nice battles like these in the next races :)

Oh and I hope everything went well while lapping me. I tried to get out of the way as soon as I could on the straights.

@Nello Pastorino
You need to sort out your connection for the next time.
In the closing minutes your ping peaked at 1400 before it got better in the end

This can be really dangerouse as your car can disappear and spawn inside someone else, potentially ending your and the other guy's race. So make sure you have better ping next time :)

@Nello Pastorino
You need to sort out your connection for the next time.
In the closing minutes your ping peaked at 1400 before it got better in the end

This can be really dangerouse as your car can disappear and spawn inside someone else, potentially ending your and the other guy's race. So make sure you have better ping next time :)

I hope it will get better soon. Unfortunately it doesn't depend directly by me as it is a problem with the cables that bring the connection to the building (I live in an apartment and I can't operate where those cables are without authorization from everyone in the condominium). What happens is that those cables get wet somehow (they're quite exposed) and when that happens my ping hits the roof and everything slows down for a few seconds or minutes before going back up to normal values. It's been happening for a few days now at around the same hour.

I've already contacted an electrician to sort it out (what I wrote above about the issue is what he told me) and also called a condominium meeting to be sure everyone is aware of what needs to be done there as it will take some hours with no connection to replace those cables with some shielded ones. In the meantime I could try to race with my mobile Internet(I've already done that several times in other leagues without issues) but that would be against the rules I guess. All of this to tell you that I'm aware of the problem and I'm working on it to fix it for good :)

Thanks for notifying me anyway, I don't want to be a possible cause of danger on track! Now that I think about it I recall during the race that the game has synced towards the final laps and I found myself almost into another car. Luckily that didn't end the race of the other driver or mine, but I guess that was pure luck. Again: I'll do my best to make it work properly again as soon as possible ;)

M. Greenall - 2x Drive through = 30 second stop and hold

So I do 2 drive through, AND 30 second stop and go? Just to clarify.
Thanks.

no you would get 2 drive throughs but I think we can agree that that would be a bit ridiculous.
That's why it is turned into one penalty and that is 30 second stop and hold
So you will only have to do the 30sec stop and hold

no you would get 2 drive throughs but I think we can agree that that would be a bit ridiculous.
That's why it is turned into one penalty and that is 30 second stop and hold
So you will only have to do the 30sec stop and hold
Thanks, really helpful.

Hi. Does the number 3970 refer to minutes in race when i pitted?
I was sure as houses i drove in ok to the pits.

Also, now i have 1 penalty is that effectively no chance to get license?

Hi. Does the number 3970 refer to minutes in race when i pitted?
I was sure as houses i drove in ok to the pits.

Also, now i have 1 penalty is that effectively no chance to get license?
It's seconds into the race. It was only a 90 minute race :D