What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R1 - NOLA

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Weather forecast: Click here

Race schedule:
19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:35 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag announced by race director

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server: The latest build
Flag rules: Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

Last edited by a moderator:
[Parsehtml]
<iframe id="forecast_embed" type="text/html" frameborder="0" height="245"
width="100%"
src="http://forecast.io/embed/#lat=29.884738&lon=-90.201876&name=Nola&color=#FF0000&font=Georgia&units=uk"></iframe>[/Parsehtml]

Results
Replay

Stewards review
Please read and follow the code 80 rules, any further violations will result in severe penalties.

Orange Zone:
None.

Pit entry violations

2114 - C. Blamey
2226 - D. Gaspar
2375 - M .Greenall
2632 - M. Turner
2908 - M. Henebury
2922 - A.R. Groth
2941 - R. Chierchia
3007 - C. Twigger
3134 - A. Araujo
3230 - L. Fernandes
3290 - J. Grzywacz
3450 - T. Dahlberg
3584 - J. Hansen
3597 - R. Chierchia
3970 - A. Ford
4452 - M. Greenall
4517 - M. Williams
4605 - L. Fernandes
5010 - R. Chierchia
5407 - J. Grzywacz

2023 - B. Belo - Wrong pit entry + Cutting the blend line

Reported incidents:
None.

Other penalties
None.

Final penalty summary
C. Blamey - Drive through
D. Gaspar - Drive through
M. Greenall - 2x Drive through = 30 second stop and hold
M. Turner - Drive through
M. Henebury - Drive through
A.R. Groth - Drive through
R. Chierchia - 3x Drive through = 60 second stop and hold
C. Twigger - Drive through
A. Araujo - Drive through
L. Fernandes - 2x Drive through = 30 second stop and hold
T. Dahlberg - Drive through
J. Hansen - Drive through
A. Ford - Drive through
M. Williams - Drive through
J. Grzywacz - 2x Drive through = 30 second stop and hold
B. Belo - 30 second stop and hold

For new drivers, penalties will be applied to you by the game, roughly 10 minutes in to the next race session.

We only looked at the reported incidents (IRR's), please submit an IRR if you want to have an incident reviewed.

First of all, I have very limited knowledge of this stuff so I might be wrong!

But with fairly high certainty you can use TC and ABS with both models without a weight penalty. Despite the 2013 description suggesting that there is a weight penalty with TC in the 2012 model.

The only changes in the 2013 model according to the upgrade ini file, is slight increase in wheel mass and inertia due to larger rim and larger brake disc. And then the mentioned changes to front brake characteristics.

And that's it.

We haven t checked it yet, but probably we will take default track limits, so until it penalizes you. If there is possible to cut it really too much, we could change it in next days.

Important!
White line on the left side of the last corner is excluded from 9.1 rule, so you can cross it with all 4 wheels without penalty.

Important!
White line on the left side of the last corner is excluded from 9.1 rule, so you can cross it with all 4 wheels without penalty.
Okay, how about exit of T6?

RT_A-1920x1243.jpg

About 40 seconds into the video

Another important note!
White line on the left side of T6 is also excluded from 9.1 rule, so you can cross it with all 4 wheels without penalty.

I can't sign up in the right topic as it is "not open for further replies", so here goes:

Driver name Villem Kraaner
Driver nationality Estonian
I can read and understand spoken english Yes

NB! Sadly, I can't take part in opening race.

Hi,

I cannot install the package and join the practice server for Nola MP A.

When I try to install SRCA_S6* (Version 17.0307) via the Steam Workshop page for SimRacing.Club I get it says in the packages page :

"Not Installable: Missing virtual cmp SRC RoadAtlanta 2016 Missing virtual cmp VEC Portugal "

There is an option to delete "SRCA_S6*" but no option to install.

Be sure your Steam doesn t run on some other PC or laptop, then go to SRCA private forum ->
SRCA DOWNLOADS and unsubscribe and subscribe again. It should work.

You can see LiveRacers on the right side of the forum under "Servers", click on SimRacing.Club Academy and there are laptimes. Qualy laptimes are usualy a bit faster :).