What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look it up in the rules and on the forum.
When you join SRCA you will have to be able to keep up to date in the forum so this is essential anyway.

You find the rules at the SRCA department at the main page (click on the SRC icon at the top of the forum page and then click SRCA)

it's free setup and both cars
Merci beaicoup

Question:

is the track "roster" going to be fixed from now onwards?

In other words, the tracks used in S16 and now used in S17 will remain the same from now on?

I didn't find anything that says something about it.

Cheers lads

Ok that one I saw hehe, I just wondered if any changes would be made or not in between seasons.

Guess not :p

Thanks Florian :)

So rather than make a fuss about loosing my license in VEC, I will humbly request where do I go to get started again as I enjoy the ENDURANCE races. It was noted in the Brazil post for me to go through the SRCA. Where do I start?

Hi John.

Sign ups for S18 will be opened on 17th of March 2018 at 20:00 CET. We count this season as "SRCA Americas", so people out of Europe will probably get some time advantage (3 - 10 minutes maybe, we are still talking about it) when sign up. We will inform you soon enough about everything you need to know.

Everything else you can read in stickies and under SRCA window over main page.

Last edited:
Hi John.

Sign ups for S18 will be opened on 17th of March 2018 at 20:00 CET. We count this season as "SRCA Americas", so people out of Europe will probably get some time advantage (3 - 10 minutes maybe, we are still talking about it) when sign up. We will inform you soon enough about everything you need to know.

Everything else you can read in stickies and under SRCA window over main page.
Thank you and I look forward to getting signed up

Wow I was away with my family yesterday and could not have access to a PC to get signed up. Now I'm blocked OUT ? I drove VEC for 3 years and now I'm blocked out because my TEAM's license was revoked. So what now? I have to wait again til another season ?

Wow I was away with my family yesterday and could not have access to a PC to get signed up. Now I'm blocked OUT ? I drove VEC for 3 years and now I'm blocked out because my TEAM's license was revoked. So what now? I have to wait again til another season ?
Yes. Seasons go quickly though.

Yes. Seasons go quickly though.
Seems like a bunch of crap to me. Shouldn't people who drove and were told you get a new license in the next season get preference? I mean seriously, team license revoked, not because of me, I don't complain, I just move on and now I'm locked out. Now I complain. Does not seem right to me......guess I can't race VEC anymore :(

Seems like a bunch of crap to me. Shouldn't people who drove and were told you get a new license in the next season get preference? I mean seriously, team license revoked, not because of me, I don't complain, I just move on and now I'm locked out. Now I complain. Does not seem right to me......guess I can't race VEC anymore :(

no, there are no priviliges for anyone except when explicitly advertised before the sign ups in the sign up thread.

Should you be unable to ever comply with the rules of sign up then yes, you can't race VEC anymore.

no, there are no priviliges for anyone except when explicitly advertised before the sign ups in the sign up thread.

Should you be unable to ever comply with the rules of sign up then yes, you can't race VEC anymore.

It has nothing to do with complying. The mere fact I came, posted in the introduction, was told try back on the 17th when it opens, came back on the 18th due to family only to find out there are people sitting at their PC waiting for the moment to open. I'm sorry but as much as I love racing and doing it here I DO have a life away from here. Seems pretty unfair to have a REQUIRED season have such a SHORT registration or not have a pre-registration for those of us who have a LIFE.......

It has nothing to do with complying. The mere fact I came, posted in the introduction, was told try back on the 17th when it opens, came back on the 18th due to family only to find out there are people sitting at their PC waiting for the moment to open. I'm sorry but as much as I love racing and doing it here I DO have a life away from here. Seems pretty unfair to have a REQUIRED season have such a SHORT registration or not have a pre-registration for those of us who have a LIFE.......
John, unfortuantly the series are filled up rather quick. We cant really promise anyone a spot, this is where drivers have to be on their toes. If you were not able to be there when sign up opens, you could have read the sign up thread and gotten someone else to do the sign up for you, and just because you have a LIFE dosent mean you cant be present at a certain time does it?

John, unfortuantly the series are filled up rather quick. We cant really promise anyone a spot, this is where drivers have to be on their toes. If you were not able to be there when sign up opens, you could have read the sign up thread and gotten someone else to do the sign up for you, and just because you have a LIFE dosent mean you cant be present at a certain time does it?
I will try and do a better job on the next opening. Any idea when that might be and the time here in New York ? That way I can be better prepared :)

Just to clarify as im still planning on getting into this next season, it currently says 7pm UK time, is that still correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.