What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Fast lap tracker

it works for me now. it has been working but when i went to check 2 days ago, i had that issue that the others reported as well. it seems to work fine now though

Do you people ever stop looking at the FLT? ;) never said it would be online all the time ;)
Issues on the ISP right now is why it isent working. Don't count on it being up until tomorrow will have to reboot everything and won't fire up the pc to do everything just now ;)

I was keeping an eye on conditions too, the pace of the competition and wether team mates were entering - also to debug and see if it got stable, it ran pretty good while it lasted.

Its still not 100% stable - so far so good at least. Looks good and works really well. But too many things come into place i think.
Unfortuantly the port its running is blocked from my work - so i cant see if its working here :)