What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Fast lap tracker

Great. New Fast Lap tracker is online.

Just one question - do we need to register and create a user account to use full functionality l?
Nope - only user that matters is mine - you see the functionalties that is avalible. Might be something in a future release. However, do not expect this to be avalible during the race. We will test it a Q and at the shakedown. Its used in other leagues i know - but none of those leagues has our gridsize. Last week there were a memory leak on one of the servers running this. Cant remember which league tbh. Just FYI - however the creator of the FLT is working on the issue and development vs liveracers where noone is working on it :)

Not sure if this only happens for me, but whenever I start the timing in runs smooth and updates frequently - but after about 5 min. it gets laggy and kinda updates in "jumps", even the browser window kinda freezes about every second if I move it around... (Using FF)

Not sure if this only happens for me, but whenever I start the timing in runs smooth and updates frequently - but after about 5 min. it gets laggy and kinda updates in "jumps", even the browser window kinda freezes about every second if I move it around... (Using FF)
Anyone else? i´ve tried all 3 browsers, recently switched to FF from Chrome - as it started to be slow :)

Yeah my FF takes about 20 seconds to load the data, then 5 seconds later the data goes blank, reloads, and repeats the process

Go Opera!!!!
oprah2.jpg

Do you guys actually see people online going around the track on the live timing?
I don't see them nor do I actually see the track, I just can see the fastest times people have done.

Now it says 4 drivers online but I can't see a live timing and as said no track nor the drivers.

It's blank here too, and I thought the server was empty - both the widget here in forum and the actual timing showed none, except when I open the Blue Menu. I've had track and drivers a couple days ago.