What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S20 - Race 1 - Silverstone

I unsubscribe from participating in the championship.

I will not be able to participate due to personal problems. I hope to be able to participate next October. All a pity.
I hope we see each other soon.

Thank you very much,
Manel

Hello everyone,
In the name of my friend Vitor Costa, unfortunatly I would like to inform you that due to the change of agenda, he will have to leave this season academy.
He will come to formalize this post later, but it is to give you already notice with some advance.

Cheers!

See, even before the season has started at least 5 have now resigned, plenty of reserves will get a chance to participate ;)

Hello everyone, i’m writing this post to inform you that tomorrow I can’t partecipate to the race, due to problem with my family.
See you around at Indianapolis
Thank You So much
Jonathan Chiefa

Hi everyone, unfortunately I won't be able to join the first race either as it is my birthday tomorrow :) but I will be racing in the next 3 races.

hey guys...have to go tomorrow earlier to work so i cant make the race today...but next race i have free so will definetly on!!! thx and have a good race

I couldn't join this season because I am away for the last two races, so I will join next season.

Are the races live streamed? I'd love to watch it tonight.

I have to unsuscribe for the championship. Its imposible to me to take part because of laboral problems. I hope to participate in the next sesion.

I'm sorry. Thank you.

Hey Adminteam, in my testrun today i burn down my Wheel yeay..
Have to take the next Race. iam out for today.

Sorry!