What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R1 - NOLA

Unfortunate, hope you will get well soon.
thx a lot :D very kind of you

It only improves if I game less :(
My hand hurts lately a lot, so yesterday I went to the doctor. And he said if I keep up that much gaming (using mouse, wheel, gamepad, joystick ...) they need to operate and the possibility rises of permanent damage ... so sadly I have to reduce gaming ...
and as I don't need to keep driving in SCRA and I prefer VSGT ... i stick to VSGT to get License 3 which is only 1 race / month

Hey Jan. I wish you quick recovery and that you will be completely well.

If you drive GT300 in VSGT alone, you can not make progress to L3, it can happen only if you and another L4 guy make your own team. So, only team can get invitation to VLMS (and drivers get L3 in this case), but I can see many L4 guys around and I am sure you can find someone to join you in the car :).

Hey Jan. I wish you quick recovery and that you will be completely well.

If you drive GT300 in VSGT alone, you can not make progress to L3, it can happen only if you and another L4 guy make your own team. So, only team can get invitation to VLMS (and drivers get L3 in this case), but I can see many L4 guys around and I am sure you can find someone to join you in the car :).
Btw is the license system/progress clearly explained somewhere? I haven't looked for it specifically but also haven't ran in to it either... It's just that it's a bit weird. And I know it's not (just) up to you how it works.

And we talked on Discord about all this, but just helping to bring attention to this :)

There is no real progress system yet. L1, 2 and 3 are mainly there for forum permissions (Files, passwords, etc..)
With license 4, you can get into VEC and VLMS (So L1, 2 and 3) when a team invites you to join one. L5 and L4 is the only progress one can make by driving, as of yet. The academy was mainly set up to ensure a good driving standard in our premier leagues.

Btw is the license system/progress clearly explained somewhere? I haven't looked for it specifically but also haven't ran in to it either... It's just that it's a bit weird. And I know it's not (just) up to you how it works.

And we talked on Discord about all this, but just helping to bring attention to this :)
"LICENSES REQUIREMENTS
GT500: License 1, License 2 and License 3
GT300: License 4 (with next step being invited into VLMS>VEC, this only applies to teams)"

Added to opening post of Introduction to Virtual Super GT :)

I'm going to have to withdraw from this race, my internet is acting up all of a sudden and don't want to mess anyone else up. Sorry for the very short notice. I was looking forward to this track :(