What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S3/R3 Suzuka Circuit - Night race

Hi,

The password on the server has changed, where can I find the new password ?

thanks.

Regards

Edit: found it

Regardless how this race turns out, a big thank you for organising, stewarding and in general running this academy so professionally. The overall quality of racing in the two academy races thus far has been extremely high, and I think that reflects the level of organisation here. Excited to get to know more people here and continuing racing with and alongside you guys.

Regardless how this race turns out, a big thank you for organising, stewarding and in general running this academy so professionally. The overall quality of racing in the two academy races thus far has been extremely high, and I think that reflects the level of organisation here. Excited to get to know more people here and continuing racing with and alongside you guys.

Amen to that :)

Thanks guys from the organisation

I don't expect to be as fast in this race as the last ones as I have chanegd from a DFGT to a G29, after 6 years of using a DFGT this is something else haha

Thomas I just done the same change and found i could not use the brake until I removed the solid piece of rubber sat inside the spring. Now I can brake with confidence. Many videos on youtube if you decide to do this.

I did mention this in the other race thread but incase it got forgotten I will not be attending this race.

Thanks

What's the procedure going forward from Suzuka?
How/when do we find out if we've graduated from the class of Season 3?

The Season 3 license announcement will be in the style of the previous season posts. Depending on whether there are any incidents to investigate after the race and after the race and championship results have been posted. So you can all expect the License announcement post to be either 1 or 2 days after the race.

I've decided not to do the race. I've got a minor medical issue that doesn't really stop me from doing the race but almost 100% sure it will aggravate the issue and prolong healing.

Good luck to everyone and have fun! :)

Half of this race was boring and half was annoying.

I did okay in qually, think I was 12th.

In race, was quite easy to lap for a long time, then someone made a mistake in front of me and I gained a position. I had clean air for once, so I could drive away from the pack behind me and I caught the guy in front, who made a mistake, rejoined, and we were driving up to 130R and he just hit me in the side, so I had suspension damage and lost a lot of pace for the next couple of laps. Because I've never had damage before in rFactor, I was looking for damage settings to see how much I had, and whether I should fix it or not, while I was preparing for my in lap. I came in, and... it repaired my damage automatically as well as replaced all 4 tyres when I was running comfortably in 8th or 9th with 82% tyre wear. So, I'm confused... is there two pit menus or just one? The one I had up didn't seem to have as many details as most (like some said they had damage settings as well as stop/go but I didn't have any of these settings).

Came out of the pits and caught a slow driver who must have been double stinting, because he was making mistakes all over the place and rejoining in front of me. It got a bit ridiculous, but didn't help that i locked up a couple of times. First time I saved it, second time I couldn't and I bumped him, so I had to redress that position and we continued, only for him to make a mistake with like 15 minutes to go so I went through to 12th. Then I chased 11th, but despite getting the gap from 22 to 6 seconds in a matter of laps I couldn't catch him. Shame. Think I finished 12th, but I should have been much higher.

At least it was fun to drive Suzuka again.

Thanks again to everyone who participated, broadcasters and staff.