What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S3/R3 Suzuka Circuit - Night race

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race date: 25. January
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 21:30 - 23:00
Weather forecast: Live weather conditions from the racetrack

Race schedule:

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning, when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
20:25 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his channel) - and stay there
20:55 – 21:20 - Qualifying
21:20 – 21:25 - 5 min break/warmup
21:27 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:30 - Green flag when you exit turn 17 marked with red line and red direction arrow

Server: The latest build
Event on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/rf2SRCA
Flag rules: Black only
Broadcast: TBA

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.

Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

suzuka-start.png

The track itself will warn and penalise of white line infractions, we suggest you learn the tracks boundries BEFORE the race. Rolling start, race starts after red line marked on track map.

G'day!

So, I'm getting some flickering in some corners. There's no FPS lag, just strange lighting effects. Are there optimum graphical settings I can copy for rFactor, or someone who does not have this that I can copy? I can drive with it no worries, but of course I would prefer it to be perfect.

Also, the practice session on the server seems to be in daylight. Is it meant to be like this?

Cheers

Yeah, I have it too (also at Sebring) in a bit different way, but press Ctrl+F and it should be good.

unfortunately I won't be able to make the final race, as with the others, this time due to a medical operation.

I know most of you are already but I strongly recommend following SRCA on Facebook if you are not already, all information will be displayed there @rf2SCRA

Part of the fun I think, Si. Different sources say different things but they all say the same general forecast: it'll be cold, a bit windy, and dry.

Hey guys,

Looking into making this my maiden race. Curious if there's something to know regarding plugin's or mods as I'm new to rF2?

Will let you know by Wednesday latest if I can make it. Otherwise hope to start in the next season :)

Martijn

Hi Martijn.
Sign ups for S3 are closed, so you will not be able to race Suzuka on Wednesday, but join season 4, which will start on 1st of February This way you will also get access to everything what you need to start the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
You tell us if you will miss the race and everything will be OK, but you need to finish at least 2 of 3 (among some other facts) to qualify for licence 4 promotion.

hello,

is it possible to set the server to night,
as it is daytime in server.
or should be practise offline how the tracks looks in night?

servus

Last edited: