What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S20 - Race 3 - Nola

Hi,

Struggling to find the thread which says what car number I must use for this race. Can you help me please. Thanks.

Hello everyone,

Quick question, if the game doesn't give us the "cut warning" we pass the white line on the outside of the turns? Because the last one and the first are really difficult to mantain our 2 wheels on the track so is there any advice about that or we can just go wide as long the game permits?

There was no free spot for race 1 for you
2nd race you got one but wasn't there

So no point giving you another spot as you have no chance to get license 4 this season.

Besides, all spots for race 3 are taken and even if I had more cars I wouldn't get any reserve in that can't get the license anymore because it's more unnecessary work for me

I am very sorry, but I have massive freezes and I don't want to put anyone in danger, so I have to withdraw.

Hi, I'm a little sick, I'll try to run, but right now I can not promise anything, I'm very sorry.

Iam so stupid. I stalled the engine at the pitstop...... Havent assigned the buttons. Thats it with the License...grrr...

Hello guys.

I just wanted to apologize for my disaster race, in which I affected other's negatively by accidentally crashing. I deserve any penalty and to not receive any license because of this.

First, on the formation lap and just after I hit "Race" to get into the grid, I accidentally pressed the "+" or "-" key and got the camera from another driver. I didn't noticed at the very first moment and I obviously crashed my own car, which I wasn't seeing in the camera. I don't know if I hit any other car in this case, but I got 450 seconds of repairs twice. I managed to get back and try to recover but my computer was doing some crazy shit it never saw and was slowing me down in some moments of the race (once every 2 laps or so), in which my car went slower than others in the same spot, I don't know why this happened but has been the cause of my retirement, because at last one of this slow down moments caused me to slide in the middle of a corner and hit @Oliver Silva (sorry about that Oliver, it was not intended in any way...). After that I hit ESC and left the race because I was being a disturbance to others more than anything else.

I have to say in my defense that this usually doesn't happen to me, if you see the replay from race 1 you will see that I'm the kind of guy that prefers doing clean race than getting a position "in extremis" and with the risk of crashing. I will show you this again in race 4 if you allow me to race.

Again, sorry for all the inconvenience and I will accept all the consequences, but I hope I get to race in Sepang because I'm not really like this.

Cheers

What a terrible night... Everything failed on me it seems;
- started with ping issues AGAIN.. all week no problems and just today it happend AGAIN.
- in Q my game froze all of a sudden... Game went back on, after 2 minutes so i could do a fast lap.. sorry for those who had troubles with me tonight :(
- race started, and i didn't feel happy at all.. after just 3 laps the troubles came AGAIN.. froze for a couple of seconds and few laps later a major froze AGAIN.. geesh what is this, first time rfactor2 failed on me this badly...
- after 6 minutes suddenly the game went back on and i was in the grass.. there goes my race... I made the decision to drive the race out.. when i entered the pits for a penalty the game froze AGAIN and i found myself in the Pit wall.. repairs were tot huge i decided to retire from my race just in case i accidentally knocked someone out..

A good night to forget and sorry for the people who had issues with me today, my apologies are with you.

Guys sorry on my side I think I hit a 370z because of lag (me or him I can't tell).
Hope it didn't ruin the poor guy's race and I apologize deeply.

Otherwise very difficult race because of the rain. Hard to tell when it is ok to overtake the 370s, especially when lack of grip made them start spinning à reacceleration after slow turns.

After a lot of laps in practice last weekend, I had a pretty good car setup. I was able to qualify second in class. I had to take the stop and go penalty from last race, so I lost some spots. A few laps later the 500 meter sign was gone at the straight and I missed my braking point badly. After that I had a pretty stable race which I enjoyed, thanks!