What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S19 - Race 3 - NOLA

Sorry for my words, but f*** this shit Rift...
I'm going back to my triple Screen.

It is cool, when it works... and I would love to drive with it.
Plus I don't have to setup this nVidia Surround, but: But, it is complete garbage when you can't even start a race because of:
Don't know, every performance problem seems to be unique.

I'm really tired to find a solution if there is always some other error than before.

Sorry to miss the race, but I cannot relocate my raceseat that fast. The room is limited. Would be difficult to shift back to triple, but not impossible in that short amount of time.
It's just the space(which also was a reason, why I wanted to race in VR).

Damn it... hope to see you in Sepang.

WOW! What a race

i was fully competitive today, actually right up there in my class, and the race really came to me, somehow i had amazingly good tyre wear, like insanely good! previous races those tyres are dead by half way, but today, i got the one set through the whole race, started P10 in class or there abouts, and finished the race in P5 in class due to a clean and super consistent run, the GTR's were very respectful to myself and i think that was due to how respectful i was to them in the first 2 races so honestly guys a massive thank you for being patient with me. But yeah super pleased, pace was great across the board and the car was beautiful to drive, absolutely spot on! so pumped! only a couple of times ive ran wide, and only got slightly clipped by a GTR so no serious events but had a hell of a duel with Jansen all race long until the final 25 minutes, we were switching positions and really nice close clean fight! how ended up in the position i did i will never know, i was just so focussed on the race i didnt even realise how high up i was until the end!

potentially funny race ruined in my case from damage taken on lap 5 from a gtr, since then, suspension messed up and at least 4 heavy collisions on the race, but try to end the race to get license. :coffee:

@Mehmet Ugur I underestimated how fast you were off the corner. Don't call this major, there's nothing major about. You were at the back of the field, this was for postion, and I suspected you to have damage, I wanted to put you on a less ideal line with the intension of you locking and flat spoting, forcing a pit stop.

Very very sad for this evening. The evening started very good with the pole position, I knew that I could take it and so it was. The race start was a nightmare, I made a mistake at the first corner with cold brakes and Ferris Stanley passed me easily. I think I had the best race step but in the same lap at the fast chicane I've lost my back and spin into the grass. When I tried to come back in track the game squalified me automatically probably for a bug or maybe cause it consider the part of the track where I was in the opposite direction. Fortunately @Florian Koetz noticed it and he took the penalty off me (it's for that reason, while I spend very much time in the box waiting for coming back in track, that you didn't make me pay the penalty?). Well there was some touches with other car, partly because of me but in other cases I think some cars didn't give me the necessary spaces. Very very sad, not for the result in itself but for how the evening in general was misplaced. See you next week.

I was almost in a major accident.
What was the cause? @Blane Heerey

I saw it live, I have a pretty good idea how I will judge it but no discussing incidents publicly. I understand why you ask but you will have to wait for the stewards review and leave all discussions. It's not healthy for the community and therefor should not be in the forum.

Very very sad for this evening. The evening started very good with the pole position, I knew that I could take it and so it was. The race start was a nightmare, I made a mistake at the first corner with cold brakes and Ferris Stanley passed me easily. I think I had the best race step but in the same lap at the fast chicane I've lost my back and spin into the grass. When I tried to come back in track the game squalified me automatically probably for a bug or maybe cause it consider the part of the track where I was in the opposite direction. Fortunately @Florian Koetz noticed it and he took the penalty off me (it's for that reason, while I spend very much time in the box waiting for coming back in track, that you didn't make me pay the penalty?). Well there was some touches with other car, partly because of me but in other cases I think some cars didn't give me the necessary spaces. Very very sad, not for the result in itself but for how the evening in general was misplaced. See you next week.

Correct, when I tried to give you the penalty I noticed that the game wouldn't let me. When I tried to find out why I saw your DQ and removed it. You had already lost 2 laps so I just left it at that.

I don't want to feed polemics.
But I really can't understand expecially 3 drivers on GT1...n°11, n°6 and n°4. WHY do you try to pass where there is not space? WHY do you divebomb at the final moment? WHY do you pass in the worst possible place in the all damn track? Guys whe are driving together. You SHOULD know what the 370z can do...you should know when is better to wait for make the pass on straight. You lost a lot of time doing that and you let get lost a lot of time for me and also other 370s (I was able to saw that in front of me). I'm not asking for some sort of punishment (or I should talk about something in lap 38...a totally cut on turn 11) but I had, in my opinion, great respect for the 370s drivers in first 2 races. I expect the same where is totally impossible to pass. The other guys on GT1 seemed to me really good on track. When possible I helped them to pass and they understood where and how it was the best way. Really nice. Gratz you guys and gratz to all the podiums for GT1s and 370s.
For the guys that I talked about I want to say...it will better to understand what you can will do on Sepang. You will never pass me on internal lane with me there. You'll wait the straights.
Cheers.

Did a 370z manage the whole race on one set of tires, I pitted at 18 and felt fine on lap 50, I'm interested to know whether anyone didn't change to save time on the pitstops?

potentially funny race ruined in my case from damage taken on lap 5 from a gtr, since then, suspension messed up and at least 4 heavy collisions on the race, but try to end the race to get license. :coffee:

I'm sorry, that was me. Went over the kerb a bit and the car didn't turn- suprised that damaged your suspension as it was a very light bump.

It's definitely faster to not change tyres in the 370z. Always fun to see which driver finds that out :p
Usually shows who has endurance experience and who considers not changing tyres :D