What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S19 - Race 1 - Silverstone

Im sorry, but i have a problem last week with my conection, i want run i want the license, its possible?

I'm afraid no, we understand problems with the connection, we all have that now and then but you should have told us some way, maybe through someone else or using your mobile phone.
Even when someone comes to us after the race and apologizes for missing we accept that. But as stated in the rules, we will exclude drivers that do not notify us about their absence. We simply have too much demand for SRCA to have drivers that miss races but occupy spots.

I have announced that you are excluded and that stands.

I could add you to the reserve list but even at the bottom of the reserve list you won't have a chance to get your license as there are 5 drivers with a higher priority on there.
So you will have to try next SRCA season.

I'm afraid no, we understand problems with the connection, we all have that now and then but you should have told us some way, maybe through someone else or using your mobile phone.
Even when someone comes to us after the race and apologizes for missing we accept that. But as stated in the rules, we will exclude drivers that do not notify us about their absence. We simply have too much demand for SRCA to have drivers that miss races but occupy spots.

I have announced that you are excluded and that stands.

I could add you to the reserve list but even at the bottom of the reserve list you won't have a chance to get your license as there are 5 drivers with a higher priority on there.
So you will have to try next SRCA season.
ok!! Thank you very much and see you in next seasson.

Nice race.
Could focus on my own driving, which is my main goal instead of fighting for positions. Doesn't mean that I don't take a good one. :)

Biggest problem this time: No air circulation. Damn, I was realy sweating under the Rift, so the last 20-30 minutes were hard. Sure, it's never cold, but this time it was... intense.
Think I have to place my USB Fan in range for Indy. :)

Penalties have been posted in post 3 of this thread:
S19 - Race 1 - Silverstone

They will be applied next race.

And someone was asking about penalties from last season: Penalties are not carried over to the next season. I only make a post at the end of the season to let you know what you did wrong.