What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S19 - Race 1 - Silverstone

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

silverstone.png

Stewards review

Orange Zone:
81 - Harun Aydin overtakes Rasmus Andreasen and does not return the position - Drive Through to Harun Aydin.
365 - Fabian Rudde dives down the inside of Amancio Paquez. He is not far enough beside Amancio at the point of turn in and pushes him out of the way. Drive Through to Fabian.

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
2066 - Thomas Pinoteaux

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
R chat by Erhan Jajovski - Drive Through

Penalties for code 80-violations
1st code 80 at 1295.2
- Mahtys Lepetit speeding at the start of the code 80 - Drive Through
- Thomas Pinoteaux speeding at the start of the code 80 - Drive Through
- Ruben Escriba speeding at the start of the code 80 - Drive Through
- Mehmet Ugur speeding at the start of the code 80 but reestablished the gap that existed before the code 80. This will be no further action but in the next race you have to be at 80 when the code 80 starts otherwise there will be a penalty!
- Blane Heerey speeding at the start of the code 80 - Drive Through
- Xavier Pairo speeding at the start of the code 80 - Drive Through

2nd code 80 at 3100.2
- Andrea Corsetti speeding at the start of the code 80 - Drive Through
- Pim van Ark speeding at the start of the code 80 - Drive Through
- Mehmet Ugur speeding at the start of the code 80 - Drive Through
- Alvaro Baker overtakes during the countdown of the code 80 - Drive Through

Final summary of penalties
Harun Aydin - Drive Through
Fabian Rudde - Drive Through
Thomas Pinoteaux - 30 sec stop and hold
Erhan Jajovski - Drive Through
Mahtys Lepetit - Drive Through
Ruben Escriba - Drive Through
Mehmet Ugur - Drive Through
Blane Heerey - Drive Through
Xavier Pairo - Drive Through
Andrea Corsetti - Drive Through
Pim van Ark - Drive Through
Alvaro Baker - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Where will the list of 40 drivers be that will be driving? Also do they have to confirm attendance by a certain time, before it opens up for the reserve list?

Hi,
Regarding SRC Academy signed, I have a car number 38 & 18 assigned, it would be amazing run again but for me during week is not possible. As you can see when I signed PILOT Name is not me, I put Sito Rivera who had problem when he was trying to sign up...Idont know if it is allowed.If not let place for other and he will try to sign next season. Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:
When VLMS or VEC race is on (like today LM race for VLMS series), Jimmi shuts down all the other servers to avoid any problems during the race. I am sure it will be up again in the late evening or tomorrow morning, meanwhile you can watch the race, it will be fun for sure ;)

A more indepth explanation is that we have 6 dedicated servers, where one is webserver (frontpage and forum), rest is race servers. VLMS and SRCA share a big server, so as Matej replies. When VLMS race is on SRCA server is off.