What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S18 - Race 4 - Sepang

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

sepang.png

Stewards review

Orange Zone:
54 - Carlos Alba overtakes Sam Williams during the formation lap. Drive Through to Carlos
54 - Phillip Roberts overtakes Mikkel F. Anderson during the formation lap. Drive Through to Phillip
54 - Brandon Dollar overtakes Emin Babaoglu during the formation lap. Drive Through to Brandon

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
-

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
490 - no incident found

Penalties for code 80-violations
-

Last edited by a moderator:
As I thought, I won't be able to race in Sepang.

However. If I have time, and the permission, I will do some laps on the server to figure out if I get the Rift to work like it did in the first race.
Seams that I never have any problems if I am driving offline.(Or I am just not driving long enough)

Just go for it, L5 gives you full access to the server, even if you are not signed to running SRCA season.

Unfortunately won't be able to attend round 4. Thanks for the season everyone, and good luck in the last race!

I cant be able to race on Saturday. :( My cousin has his confirmation, so Im unable to drive. I'll be back for S19 (I hope so) :D

Hello, feeling it a lot I have to miss the last race, since I have a trip and I will not be. Greetings and good luck to all. I hope to get the license the same if everything goes well :)

Studio 397 has apparently updated to a new version. Now, I can't get on to the SRCA server; "Different Version"

1524280557258.png

Sorry gys about delay. I will be ready for whispers test at 20.30. I though that will be at home on time. But I just leave now from work.
See you now in the race.

Hello, I send you this message to apologize for not having been able to do the last round of the SRCA in Sepang on April 21st, in fact I did not pay attention to the last update 1110 and I do not have had time to do it in time and join the server at 20h as planned.
I tried to connect at 20:25 but impossible to join the server.
I hope despite my impossibility of being able to finish this season 18 and not having been able to do that not only race can try again my luck in another season.
I'm genuinely sorry, this behavior does not look like my way of doing things.
I renew my apologies.