What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S18 - Race 4 - Sepang

I try to connect but can not join the party, it loads but I can not connect.I am sincerely sorry not to be here tonight on this session and I really apologize because I do my best but it does not want to work and connect to your server

This time I used wired internet connection instead of Nola, but I lost connection twice, I connected and continued after first lost, but before 5 mins past I disconnected again and I give up for race, sorry.

CRAAAAAAAP :( Was doing fine and putting down OK times for my standard. Pit stop went fine and was on my way to get heat in the tires, but just one small stupid mistake and I got 2 wheels on the grass and the back slipped. Rammed the wall and the suspension was gone. Oh well, 1 hour of good racing. Thank you all and again thanks to the guys keeping SRCA running. Hope to see lots of you on track.

Huge thanks to the entire SRCA admin team for putting this on, especially for taking care of us who live left of the Atlantic. I had a lot of fun, and I learned a lot about rFactor.

@Nicky De Fre thanks for racing me clean all race. We spent a lot of laps in close proximity and I am sure that my low downforce setup was driving you crazy. I was so slow in the twisty stuff, but so fast on the straight. I knew it was going to play out that I run out ahead of you, but you would have better tires at the end. Nice job chasing me down in the final laps.

To everyone, that was fun, good luck on finding teams.

...let my search for a team begin

Hello, A big thank you to the organizers of this very interesting championship and meet with great respect and fair play from each competitor.
I'm sad that I was not able to participate in the last round in Sepang, the last update 1110 created a malfunction in my computer and even in single player mode I can not join any party as online, but I Hope wholeheartedly again in another season try my luck.
I hope soon that the track.

It was a very eventfull race for me, Qualified at the back of the grid, then served my drive trough for using the chat in the last race. I went with the single stop strategy that i tried during practice and was working fine, but in practice i just pace myself and don't battle anyone so tyre wear wasn't a big factor , during the race it is a completely different story. Had a very intense battle with @Jesper Krogh in the final part of the race, but unfortunately ended up making contact with him on lap 36 I believe, going into turn 12 ,sorry about that and then I stalled the car in the middle of the corner. Also Wan't to apologise to @Carlos Alba for the contact on lap 22 I believe going into Turn1, we we're side by side, i had the inside line and really had nowhere to go.

Thanks to the SRC Staff once again for organizing the event.

Gustavo, I appreciate your comment and I am sure that the race directors will know if the action you are referring to has a penalty or not and if it was repetitive in some drivers. In my Youtube you can see it because I made several videos of the last race.

Great SRCA, four races with two very different cars.
Everything perfectly organized, THX!

Gustavo, I appreciate your comment and I am sure that the race directors will know if the action you are referring to has a penalty or not and if it was repetitive in some drivers. In my Youtube you can see it because I made several videos of the last race.

Great SRCA, four races with two very different cars.
Everything perfectly organized, THX!

In our incident seing it from different angles I admit i was a bit over "optimistic" but I thought you we're going to give me a bit more space. And we weren't as side side by side as I though .It was my fault! in the end
The second one I explained what happened, I stalled the car after hitting Jesper Krough into T12.

Gustavo, I appreciate your comment and I am sure that the race directors will know if the action you are referring to has a penalty or not

We do but as long as there is no incident reported nothing will be investigated. I do not see the forum as a place where incidents are submitted. You are somewhat free to talk about incidents without us going after every incident we can find.
If I witness a crash during the race I will investigate it but otherwise only when it has been submitted according to the rules.

We do but as long as there is no incident reported nothing will be investigated. I do not see the forum as a place where incidents are submitted. You are somewhat free to talk about incidents without us going after every incident we can find.
If I witness a crash during the race I will investigate it but otherwise only when it has been submitted according to the rules.
Well, I'm going to report nothing Florian, it was the last race and my only intention was to finish it as clean as possible. If I lost some position, I also happened in the R2 and that time if it was much worse.
Gustavo has seen his action again, he has admitted his mistake and I think it is not necessary for me to do anything else, just to thank him for analyzing it and I am sure that next time he will be more patient when it comes to overtaking.
The most important thing is that we are in an academy to learn and obtain the license. Thx 4 all!

Just wanted to point out that there seems to be a small mistake with the points for the last Round. I won the race, but got 2nd place points while 1st place points went to Alexander.

Anyway, good racing everyone! Some fun moments to be had! :)

Well, I'm going to report nothing Florian, it was the last race and my only intention was to finish it as clean as possible. If I lost some position, I also happened in the R2 and that time if it was much worse.
Gustavo has seen his action again, he has admitted his mistake and I think it is not necessary for me to do anything else, just to thank him for analyzing it and I am sure that next time he will be more patient when it comes to overtaking.
The most important thing is that we are in an academy to learn and obtain the license. Thx 4 all!

Thank You @Carlos Alba When it is my mistake i admitt it is my fault, next time i will try to be more cautious.

Good last race,

more positive than what I expected.

Quick apologies to Mateusz, I tried to sneak in on the inside there, but was too early movement for me, luckily we managed to get out alive.

And Jasper Krogh for touching the rear end of your GT4 while lapping you. I miscalculated a bit the spacing, luckily was just body damage.

Other than that, the feeling was just...:

Just wanted to point out that there seems to be a small mistake with the points for the last Round. I won the race, but got 2nd place points while 1st place points went to Alexander.

Anyway, good racing everyone! Some fun moments to be had! :)
Hmmm, I get results here:
Live Racers

race.png