What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S18 - Race 2 - Indianapolis

Hi guys, only notify I will be ready at 20,30 to whispers test , so leaving from work ay 20,00
See you on race.

sorry guys, I can't make it today. I spent the hollydays in our summer cottage, and the internet connection is not good enough.
Have a good race,

See you in the next,

BR Mikkel

What a race...

Completly ruined by the Rift... or... soundcard... or something else... have to search for the error.

Never had such massive performance lags like this. Starting with the formation lap my frames dropped to something about 1 frame... every 3 seconds. Included with strange stuttering sound. Even from teamspeak. Could just guess the spoken words. FPS got a little bit better, but sound stayed that strange. Wanted to pit and look if I could see/find any high usage task, but while entering pits got this 0,3fps or even worse.
Restarted my system. Rejoined. Everything worked. Good. Just wanted to do my laps.... And again I got this strange sound with the massive framedrops. So restart system again, as the Oculus service will not restart correctly on its own. And again got the problem after some laps... So I finally quit the race.
This is not drivable and so much disappointing after last week, where everything worked so perfect, technically.

I just hope I have not made any trouble for anybody because of my problems.

And I guess that was also my chance for my licenses, as I think that I can't race in Sepang. Which is on top of that one of my favorite tracks. :sick:

There are a whole bunch of GT1s that are way behind on pace. I should not be as fast as you in a GT4.
These same GT1s have got to learn how to pass slower cars. the GT4 cars should stick to their line and the GT1s go around.
There is absolutely no reason that a GT1 should be going on my inside in T5 and T11

Last edited:
Race to forget.

Everything that was supposed to go wrong it did, had to leave the race because I was close of having a seizure of how angry I was.

Onto NOLA.

Well it has been a while that i have driven on a magnificent smooth working server. Keep up the good work src :thumbsup: (y)
For the race standard concerned, had no issues at all was pretty clean racing on my end, really enjoyed it.
To my surprise i could smell a podium position altough my pace wasnt high enough to close the gap to 3th and second who had a good battle at the end. Mr long was on a class of his own so it seemed (n) :thumbsdown:
Looking forward to next one if i can manage myself a spot that is.

Good race last night guys.

The circuit was not my specialty, especially the first corner and the last sector, but I gradually picking up the pace.

The race as it started looked like it was going to be very entertaining and despite the sanction of the previous race I was surprised to cut so much time to the riders in front of me.

Congratulate @Brandon Dollar for the fight we had in the last laps. You held the position in a rather complicated curve :thumbsup: (y)

Regarding the GT1. I still see pilots who put the car away, forcing open the line. Even ahead in curves that endanger the race of both drivers.

See you at the next.

Very nice race for me, led most of the time and had a pretty intense battle with @Dan Long . Unfortunaly made a mistake on my second stop coming in to the pits, wich cost me dearly. Since mistakes bring mistakes, made another wich really cost me the chance to keepk on fighting for the win. Eventually @Connor Accettella caugh up to me and got past me for second place, and we had a nice scrap for second position, until I tried do overtake him into T1 while lapping aswell a GT4, braked totally on the limit and lost the rear and hit Connor, wich made us both spin and gave us some damage, i did give him the position back, but got past him again, Connor sorry once again for that I got greedy down into T1.

Looking foward to Nola, not so much to driving the 370z wich is understeer city :p

Thanks for the SRC and the SCRA admins for they're time in organizing this wonderful series.

Penalties have been posted in post 3 of this thread

S18 - Race 2 - Indianapolis

In the replay I know exactly when I called green flag. I don't want to see any attempt to accelerate before I at least started saying "Green flag".
There is a reason why we are more strict about code 80s than VEC and VLMS. But it doesn't make sense to risk your license for these small time gains.

There was one IRR that was submitted too late. I did the IRRs yesterday already so I did not go back and checked the last submission.
If you are lucky and submit it before I do the IRRs it gets included. But that's why the rules say that they need to be submitted within 2 days.