What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S18 - Race 2 - Indianapolis

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

indy-start.jpg

Stewards review

Orange Zone:
-

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
678 - Sebastien Papadimopoulos
2032 - Magnus Berggreen
3028 - Carlos Alba

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
@Quali - chat by Danny Kiiro. Drive Through
@2170/3565/4280 Matt Ridgway gets lapped by Mike Davies. The way Matt let Mike through on these 3 occasions was definitely not the cleanest but Matt never held up Mike for too long. No further action
@3675 Dan Svoboda in the GTR attempts to overtake Mike Davies in the 370z. The move was a bit late but Dan was far enough up on Mike at the point of turn in. The slower class has to watch the mirror and can't always insist on its racing line. Mike could have left a bit more room on the inside, Dan should be a little further up if he goes for a move like this. Both could have avoided the incident. No further action
@4080 Magnus Berggreen in the GTR attempts to overtake Mike Davies in the 370z. This move was way too late and this corner was not the right spot. Drive Through to Magnus.

Penalties for code 80-violations
1st code 80 at 750.2
Marco Lenz speeding in the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Sebastien Papadimopoulo speeding in the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Steve Olden accelerated about 1 sec before I said green flag - Warning. I don't want to see any cheating attempt like that.

2nd code 80 at 4000.2
Mike Davies speeding in the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

Penalties taken over from Silverstone
Richard Kruger - 60 sec stop and hold
Kenneth Jensen - 30 sec stop and hold
Ruben Artiaga - 60 sec stop and hold
Levente Magyar - Drive Through

Final summary of penalties
Richard Kruger - 60 sec stop and hold
Kenneth Jensen - 30 sec stop and hold
Ruben Artiaga - 60 sec stop and hold
Levente Magyar - Drive Through
Sebastien Papadimopoulos - 30 sec stop and hold
Magnus Berggreen - 30 sec stop and hold
Carlos Alba - Drive Through
Marco Lenz - Drive Through
Mike Davies - Drive Through
Danny Kiiro - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Green flag apex always at turn 11? Thought it would be at 12.

Is that so the pack aren't as packed into turns 1 and 2 at the start?

Always, because T12 doesn t have such a "sharp" apex like T11 and a lot of drivers would be confused where the starting point actually is.

hint: triple questionmark is very passive aggressive. You do realize that managing the reserve list is a lot of work and that if I opted to not do it you would not have a chance to drive, right?

The password is available on the forum -> SRCA -> Private Forum
And I'm working on the reserve list

@Sebastien Papadimopoulos car14 for Round 2, car 34 for Rounds 3 and 4
@Stefan McCready car 30 for Round 2, car 10 for Rounds 3 and 4
@Steve Olden car 1 for Round 2, car 21 for Rounds 3 and 4
@Dan Long car 18 for Round 2, car 38 for Rounds 3 and 4
@Phillip Roberts car 19 for Round 2, car 39 for Rounds 3 and 4
@Marco Lenz car 39 for Round 2, car 19 for Rounds 3 and 4

The following drivers were excluded from Season 18 and Season 19 of SRCA since they did not notify us about their absence:
Ivan Georgiev
Arne Stehn
Manuel Garcia Benevides
Miguel de los Rios

Last edited:
Hello,
Unfortunatelly I wont be able to race this weekend so someone may take my car but I will come next week.

Hi Guys.
I won't be able to take part in this race. Copenhagen Games is Denmarks biggest gaming event, and I am here alle weekend with an exhibition promoting SimRacing.
See you at the next race!