What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S11 - Race 2 - Paul Ricard

[QUOTE = "Florian Koetz, mesaj: 49029, üye: 2624"] [USER = 3590] @Erdem Akyol [/ USER] R2 içindesiniz, otomobil # 10 seçin [/ QUOTE]
thank you

Hi guys! Sorry for not joining out the race earlier. I was not at home. I won't be next week too.
I didn't know when I joined that I wasn't going to be able. Sorry again.

Wauv that was a mess for me. I spent more time in the pit than on the track. The first half of the race was stop and god, drive through all the time. I found out that turning the headlights on gave me a penalty. I am driving VR and when it gets cloudy, its so hard to see the track in VR, so i turned the headlights on - big mitake. Fun driving with you all.
I am out for race nr. 3, can't make it - sorry. Have a good one.

I'm quite sure that headlights don't give you a penalty, ever

Only not having them on when it's night gives you a penalty. But it wasn't night this race

I dont even know where to being.

Was Issued a different penalty to what the Forum Thread said. Okay.

Locked a brake on lap 1 and went wide, didnt want to get caught up in a collision from trying to save it so I ran onto the run off and slowed down to 40mph lost 15 positions and was issued a 10s stop go by the game.

a 10 second stop go that after 8 trips through the pit lane still had not cleared.

Eventually pitted for fuel, got rammed while in my Pit Box.

Cruised to the end.

I'm so done.