What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S11 - Race 2 - Paul Ricard

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
PLEASE SIGN OUT 24h AHEAD OF THE EVENT SO WE CAN CONTACT THE RESERVES
FAILURE TO SIGN OUT IN TIME WILL GET YOU REMOVED FROM S11.

Race Length:
90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:

19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
20:35 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag announced by race director

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server: The latest build
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

Stewards review

Orange Zone:

86 - Paco Torres Cutillas bumps Marco Lenz during the formation lap. The contact was only slight but Paco should have been more careful. Warning

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
682 - Petr Hejzlar
814 - Carlo Luciano Bedin
817 - Angel Sancho
1070 - Marco Conti
1239 - Marco Conti
1409 - Marco Conti
3140 - Angel Sancho
4170 - Petr Hejzlar
4325 - Angel Sancho
4901 - Manuel Biancolilla
5547 - Salvatore Zitiello

Reported incidents:
1988 - Marco Conti tries to overtake Paco Torres Cutillas around the outside in turn 2. He leaves the track and spins Paco into the wall when rejoining. 30 seconds stop and hold for Marco.
2343 - Marco Lenz and Bozo Fujs are side by side on the straight. Marco Lenz comes across to the right and hits Bozo Fujs. Both end up in the wall. See next incident.
2392 - Shortly after the incident Bozo Fujs is off track when Marco Lenz drives into him. Retaliation-moves like this can not be tolerated. 60 second stop and hold for Marco Lenz and he will be put on probation for the 3rd race.
2383 - Nick Lawrence slowed down too late for the code 80. Drive Through
2686 - Bozo Fujs accelerated too early for the code 80. Drive Through
5300 - Paco Torres Cutillas suffers from screen lock. This leads to a crash with Bozo Fujs. No further action.

Penalties carried over from last round

Daniel Sanchez - Drive Through
Pedro Peralta - Drive Through
Juri Jerg - Drive Through

Final summary of penalties

Petr Hejzlar - 30 second stop and hold
Carlo Luciano Bedin - Drive Through
Angel Sancho - 60 second stop and hold
Marco Conti - 60 second stop and hold + 30 second stop and hold
Manuel Biancolilla - Drive Through
Salvatore Zitiello - Drive Through
Marco Lenz - 60 second stop and hold + probation
Nick Lawrence - Drive Through
Bozo Fujs - Drive Through
Daniel Sanchez - Drive Through
Pedro Peralta - Drive Through
Juri Jerg - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry, im not going to be able to compete next race either. i'm hoping i can make it to the third race.

Im sorry, im not going to be able to compete next race either. i'm hoping i can make it to the third race.
We require 2 races per season, you won't reach this so I will remove you from S11 and give the place to a reserve driver.

i wanted to do some practice earlier today but unfortunately i always got this error message when loading the track (EDIT: i was trying it in SP as the server seemed to be down)

error.jpg

Last edited:
if i am correct it is wednedsday 16 august? i will want to join. what i have to do? thnk you in advance.

Last edited:
It looks like I'm likely to be called away again for one of the further events, I'm going to sign out of this season. Please give my space to one of the reservists, hopefully I'll have better luck in future :)

I was on the reserve list for Nola but got called up because of others withdrawing. Am I up for race 2 or on the reserve list?

Br.
Allan