What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S11 - Race 1 - NOLA GP

Oh, I got place? Unfortunately I cannot join tomorrow, sorry. I hope I will have same luck for 16th and 23rd ;)

I was called away and won't be able to attend this race. I was trying to notify yesterday but the forum wasn't working for me, sorry.

My wheel has decided to play up, my pc wont recognise it etc.
No way im gonna be ready in time so gonna pull out tonight, so sorry was looking forward to it as well.

I guess that means I won´t get a slot for today? As then I would get some other tasks off my list now

no usually we don't allow people to join within 24h before the race
Because of the delay of communication on the forum and because the reserves need enough time to practice

So i get my wheel sorted and then manage to get in 2 laps at the end of quali to have game crash on the warm up, i restart game and join just as parade lap is under way so was too late, just wasn't meant to be i guess lol.
Hope you all had a good race ;)

Great racing with most of you guys sorry I had to be a lap down from it all. Got wrecked and had a 4 minute pitstop for repairs while under the code 80 :( then ended up 1 lap short of fuel at the end so had to pit again! :(

Okay, that was a mess from me. Someone crash into me at the first turn, i spun and due to that exceed the track limits and got a stop and go. I did it, and then for some reasons or by a mistake from my side, it wasn't took into account (i had the timer going from 0 to 10). Then i enter the pits again under the code 80, but messed up by turning into the pitlane, but it wasn't... Clearly a lack of practice from my side. Then i had some freeze (i know why i had them), so i park the car and prefered to stop there rather than causing a crash with the leaders coming behind me.

Good race from all the drivers.

damm, I completely missed it. anyway, I couldn't participate today. although I have holidays right now, I had a busy day, next time I will be available