What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

My mistake Joe. I have an older cockpit model which looks like it's no longer available and not only is there play with the wheel mount, but when applying the brake hard, the seat twists slightly, not much but enough to be seen. Looks like the 'Art' is a better quality cockpit than what I bought in separate parts. Sorry for the misinformation. When I had a problem with parts not matching up the GTOmega guys were very helpful and got it exchanged without a problem.

Obutto Revolution here. Rock solid, very good build quality and looks the part. Fully adjustable. It did take nearly 3 months to get here. That's the only drawback for me personal. Good customer feedback by Chris to. Assembly takes a while, but loved to do that. Took me about 4 hours to assemble and mount my hardware.

I have a rig from TTS (totalspanishsimulator), the GENESIS RIG, solid as a rock with 3x42" sony bravia

b6zTa7Q.jpg

cockpit-03-1.jpg